Ratings for Dr. John M. Riley

Dr. Riley is, by far, the best psychologist I have met. I have been his patient for years now and with his help have changed SO many things in my life. He has a great sense of humor and a great way of helping me to process things with a smile (most of the time). He's not the kind of doctor that just sits there repeating "Mmm... I see...and how did that make you feel?" I've had experience with docs that want to process as far back as when the doctor slapped my ass at birth which I have NOT found helpful. Dr. Riley is different and helps me process the week instead of my existence. I have been successful in treatment since I started working with him and I would definitely recommend him 100%.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2010

Dr.riley has helped in so many ways that my life is so much better and i really mean that

flag | Submitted February 22, 2010

while he does not aswer phone calls on a regular basis, he is a brilliant man, and has made a huge difference in my sons life.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2008

Have had Dr Riley as a Psychologist for many years. He has always been on time,very caring, helpful individual. He has my recommendation as a doctor.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2007