Ratings for Dr. Dominick A. Calabria

Dr 'C' is perhaps the most personable, likable physician I've ever met. He shows you respect and lacks the arrogance of so many other doctors. He is very popular and busy, but if you can get an appointment you're going to be very pleased. I'd give him the highest rating.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2015

Very nice doctor. Helpful and knowlegded.Would recommend him to everyone.My husband just had a stroke and he will be seeing him for care. need I say more?

flag | Submitted August 6, 2012

Dr. Calabria is an extremely friendly guy without pretense. He is very willing to take the time to explain things to you. I recently had a stress test and he showed me the nuclear scan pictures and explained what they showed. It was a brief lesson in Anatomy. He has a great sense of humor and a wonderful personality. The only time I had to wait was when he was called to the hospital on an emergency.When he did return to see me he was still in his scrubs.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2011

I am a cardiac nurse and work closely with Dr. Calabria. He is always willing to answer questions, is very concerned about his patients, and returns pages for emergencies promptly. He has excellent bedside manner and is a wonderful man with a compasionate heart. He is one of the best in the county.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2008

Dr Calabria is a very helpful doctor that listens and does his very best to diagnose a problem w/o being invasive unless he thinks it is necessary. Bravo to Dr Calabria.

flag | Submitted February 29, 2008

Dr Calabria is very witty, has personality plus as well as being a great heart doctor.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2007

flag | Submitted October 1, 2005

Dr. Dominick A. Calabria's Credentials

• Saint Louis University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1979)