Ratings for Dr. Arlene England

After my results for a vaginal yeast infection came back negative, her diagnosis was I needed to see a psychologist for the "supposed pain" I was experiencing. Earth to Doctor, there are other afflictions of the body besides a yeast infection that can cause pain "down there"!

flag | Submitted March 21, 2016

I have been a patient of Doctor England , since 1995. The first time I saw her, she designed a comprehensive health plan for my circumstances that immediately improved/ changed my life. I am so grateful for the compassion, guidance and health care she has provided to me over the years. The measure of quality of my life , has improved tenfold as a result of being her patient. My health insurance does not offer her as a provider. I choose to continue to see her regardless. I would recommend her to any woman who is looking for quality health care.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2013

My wife went here and was not treated very well. After a long wait when we finally got in the doctor kept commenting on her eating habits even after I said that we were not here to be lectured.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2011

I have been going to Dr. England for many years and she is wonderful. She was my OB and delivered my daughter in 1992. She has always explained what and why she is doing what she is doing. I had a hysterectomy by her last summer, which she did not push me towards, I decided that for myself after countless hours of research. She understood my decision and agreed to it. She has always taken her time to talk to me and answer any questions or concerns and I have always felt comfortable with her. Her staff is wonderful, they always are helpful and if they can't answer a question, they will find it out for you and in a very timely manner answer it. Dr. England and her staff are great!

flag | Submitted July 20, 2010

I have been going to Dr. England since '92. She eliminated scar tissue that another Dr. created after a bad C-Section. Pain free. She has been an excellent Dr. through out the years, addressing my questions and concerns. She explains everything very well so that I can understand what is going on with any procedure.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2010

I LOVE Dr. England! She is wonderful. For the last 12 years I have seen many gyn with no help. She HELPED. I had a hysterectomy a couple weeks ago and I feel WONDERFUL> and Savanah is awesome always there to answer any questions! I WOULD HGHLY RECOMEND DR. England

flag | Submitted February 15, 2010

She has always been very knowledgable with me and professional. I feel very comfortable with her. I have had some health issues and she always gave me proper referrals to specialists. I feel she gives advice to improve health as is the job of a doctor.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2009

Dr. England is Amazing! Always very punctual and willing to Listen. She takes as much time as needed to explain procedures, options, and possibilities. Her entire staff is extremely knowledgeable and personable. Everything about a visit to Dr. England's office puts you at ease, knowing you're in very qualified hands.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2009

I had a laproscopy(for a endometrial condition) done by this dr in 2001-i still go to her for my annual checkups-she has always been very cordial&knowledgeable-has never pushed me for surgery-has always explained all the options& has always been very supportive of the medical decisions I have made even if it wasn't necessarily hers. the only negative thing i can think of is waiting for the dr for a longtime(atleast it seems to be-about 20 min)after you are seen and checked by the nurse.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2008

I would not recommend her to anyone I know. She never explained to me that I was going to have a biopsy at one of my visits. When I told her at one of my visits that the treatment didn't seem to working she said, "Well, I give up." She didn't want to listen to what I had to say as a patient because she was the doctor and knew everything.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2008

Dr. Arlene England's Credentials

• Michigan State University College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1980)

Delta Dental