Ratings for Dr. Helen M. Shearer

Dr. Shearer has been my primary care physician for almost 10 years. She is compassionate, caring, and far more than just competent. Dr. Shearer is always willing to listen and ask questions. She is helpful and knowledgable, using her medical expertise to give help others in our Palouse community and in the world. I couldn't recommend her more!

flag | Submitted August 4, 2015

She treated me like I was crazy for chronic pain after having my babies and ripped me off narcotics and made me super ill to the point of wanting to die and end my life from the pain and didn't give me a blood draw or the proper tests or referrals. I had to leave to find someone who actually gave a d***. It was like night and day.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2015

Dr. Shearer has been my doctor for over 5 years. She has treated me for several issues during that time and my care has always been wonderful. She is knowledgeable, caring and compassionate. She takes the time to understand and treat the condition in a professional manner. Dr. Shearer is the best and I highly recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2014

she just about killed my daughter in law. My daughter in law had eclampsia and preclampsia and Dr Shearer didn't catch either of them. I really thought she was gonna die. I would never reccomend her not even to my worst enemy.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2012

Dr. Shearer is very knowledgeable and friendly. She will answer any questions you have and if she doesn't know the answer she will find one for you. With the stressful pregnancy that I had, she made sure that I was okay after giving birth and that my son was doing well also. I would HIGHLY recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2010

Dr. Shearer is a true professional. She takes the time to talk with you and figure out how to best help you. And she always takes the time to answer my questions. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2008

Dr. Shearer is very warm, caring and compassionate. We really enjoyed having her as a physician and would highly reccomend her to others!

flag | Submitted July 29, 2007

Dr. Helen M. Shearer's Credentials

• University Of Arkansas College Of Medicine (Grad. 1994)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal