Ratings for Dr. Bengt Herweg

Dr. Herweg is an amazing Cardiologist, Yes, it does take time to get to understand his demeanor. He has made every effort in helping me with my cardiac issues. I may have to wait longer than I think I should at time but he will spend the same amount of time with me if I need it. Dr. Herweg takes every minute I need to explain why something needs to be done. While he may not always understand the emotional side there are times when he can not be more caring . I would not change to any doctor but him.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2017

Dr Herweg came highly recommended. I wasn't impressed with him at all. The consultation appointment took just under FOUR HOURS. He doesn't appear to be up to date on new procedures and thinks he's God. No patience for questions that I asked. I'm looking for another doctor now. I won't be going back.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2016

Research your providers before you make a decision to seek care. I received care by Dr. Herweg @ USF Health South Tampa and I would not recommend him for significant care. Not only does his bedside manner belong in the barn, his skills do also.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2014

Dr. Herweg did my surgery I had already had an ablation to help slow my heart rate but the surgery made me worse.I went to DR.H and he said he could help me I underwent over 10 hrs of surgery he. He is amazing I still have some issues but the quality of my life has improved.He is a wonderful smart Dr. I would recommend him to any one that is in need of a GREAT HEART DR that specializes in pace makers or afib of the heart like I suffered with.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2011

Dr. Bengt Herweg's Credentials

• Gesamthochschule Essen, Med Fak, Essen, Germany (Grad. 1988)