Ratings for Dr. Thomas D. Kummet

Dr Kummet is one of the most knowledgeable Dr we have ever encountered and we sure hate to see him leave

flag | Submitted June 8, 2016

Transfer patient. Staff was courteous, Dr. had my records but asked why I was there. Felt belittled by other comments. ho-hum.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2015

I love Dr Kummet. He makes me feel he is on a mission to save my life, and make sure I enjoy quality time throughout my journey. The staff and facility where he works in Sequim is wonderful! I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2012

Dr. Kummet was very condecending to me, I didn't have a cancer dx and he basically told me I should just be thankful I didn't have to be pumped full of meds that woudl make me lose my hair. He was rude, he and the nurse talked about me in front of me as if I wasn't there, I will never go to him again even if I had cancer, nor would I recommend anyone else to him.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2011

compassionate & honest in his approach to treatments

flag | Submitted April 4, 2011

Dr. Kummett's office and staff are wonderful. He has answered all our questions and is very attentive to our needs.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2011

My cancer diagnosis was devastating, but Dr. Kummet treats you with humor and hope. I had a great rapport with him, and he was responsive and available whenever I had a question or concern.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2008

Dr. Thomas D. Kummet's Credentials

• University Of Minnesota Medical School (Grad. 1978)

AHC