Ratings for Dr. Gary Dankworth

May need new office staff. I called when the pharmacy would not refill my diabetic medication. I had ordered it before without any problem. The office staff told me the doc needed to see me before they would ok my meds. I told them no one had told me this.They said they were sorry they had not told me. I advised them that I would be out of meds on Sunday, this was Friday when i called them. They said they would call in the script until I seen the doctor next week. I checked the pharmacy on Friday, no script,Saturady,no meds and now Sunday there are still no meds and no script had been called in per the pharmacy. So I have no medication because the office staff are inefficient and apparently do not care about the patients. They called me about 6 months ago and left a message the doctor wanted to see me before he took me off oxygon. This would be great but i have never been on oxygon.When i told the doctor he asked if he had put me on oxygon!

flag | Submitted January 8, 2012

This doctor is careless, reckless, and forgetfull, He is overall creepy and and has forgotten my daughter's shots. Recently a friend who also goes there was given a perscription for his 9 month old daughter that was fatal to infants. When they took the perscription to the pharmacy they were shocked that an educated doctor would give such leathal medicine to and infant. The pharmacist called the doctor and asked for a different perscription, and again he offered a leathal medication. They were outraged and so am I, although not all that suprised considering how bad the doctor has been with us. I am immediately taking my child away from his care and suggest you all do the same before he actually kills someone.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2011

Was not very helpful with son's sudden onset of unexplained seizures. Did not even introduce self when I accompanied son to appointment, just ignored me and when I made a statment, belittled me. Son tried to see another neurologist for second opinion and his office staff kept cancelling the appointment without notifying him. Very disorganized office - will not return.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2010

Dr Dankworth and his staff are very helpful and concerned about his patients. We have been going to Dr. Dankworth for 16 plus years and are very satisfied with him. He has a personal relationship with patience and takes the time to listen and make good medical decisions. I would recomend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2008

Dr. Dankworth is one of the few doctors who will take time with you. He cares for his patients very deeply and is conservative in his practice. I have been especially impressed with his ability to relate to children. He is an excellent FAMILY practice physician.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2006

Dr. Dankworth is easy to talk to and ask questions of - he makes sure you understand what's going on.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2006

Argumentive and would change directions off subject

flag | Submitted May 12, 2006

Dr. Gary Dankworth's Credentials

• University Of California, Irvine, California College Of Medicine (Grad. 1977)

Oxford