Ratings for Dr. Joseph T. Cruise

No one can come close to the amazing work Dr. Cruise does. I had a breast augmentation (silicone implants) in June of 2013 and can't rave enough about how happy I am. Dr. Cruise gave me the sense of comfort, luxury, surgical knowledge, and professionalism I wanted. He treated me like I had been a patient of his for years, after our first 5 minutes together. His consultation process is very detailed and he makes it a point to answer every question, calm every worry, and understands all of your personal wishes for surgery. I knew exactly what I wanted (look, feel, cleavage, sizing...) and Dr. Cruise executed it all without even the slightest hesitation. Not once did I feel pressured by him or staff to "go bigger" or change my expectations for my results. I especially loved how often he would see me for my follow ups! He was a part of my breast augmentation at every single step after, not just the surgery itself. I love Dr. Cruise and his entire staff!

flag | Submitted March 3, 2014

Had fat transfer to my face with Dr. Cruise. I wasn't that familiar with Fat Transfer before meeting Dr. Cruise, but after he gave me a thorough explanation along w/ patients I could contact about their experience, I was excited about having it done. I had the procedure under local anesthesia in the office. I was scared I would be a total chicken, but it was easier than I expected. It took awhile for my swelling to go down, but I was told it was from having the fat put into so many areas in my face. After finally healing, I was so happy with my results. It made such a huge difference. I no longer looked gaunt and sunken in. It definitely gave me a more youthful look without needing invasive surgery. I would definitely recommend Dr. Cruise to anyone considering plastic surgery in Southern California. He is meticulous and his staff is professional and knowledgable.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2013

I believe Dr. Cruise is the best!! I have had a couple of consultations but felt the most relaxed with Dr. Cruise. He gives a very natural look and this is very important for me (I did not want anyone to know, I had work done). I wanted to look like I had been on a restful cruise or vacation and I do!! Thank you Dr. Cruise, and if anyone asks me, go see Dr. Cruise

flag | Submitted October 7, 2013

I consulted Dr.Cruise about a revision surgery for a really bad breast aug/lift.I am not a 20-something.I’m a 40-something, and I had been waiting to do this for myself for more than 20 yrs. Now,I just felt disfigured. Not only was I dealing w/ the physical issues, but also w/emotional issues.Dr.Cruise and his team were friendly,courteous, compassionate,and professional.Tiffani was my coordinator,and she was incredible! I felt they really cared about me, and everything I was dealing with. The consultation went very well.Dr.Cruise was very thorough in explaining what needed to be done to achieve the look I wanted.However,due to cost considerations,I allowed the original surgeon to do the repair.Somehow,he made things worse. I was a wreck when I met with Dr.Cruise again.Now the damage was more extensive. Dr.Cruise and Tiffani were truly encouraging that he could ‘fix’ me.I’m 8 weeks post-surgery,and I still have some healing to do,but I look FANTASIC! Dr.Cruise restored my self-esteem.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2013

I was so nervous about getting a breast augmentation but have wanted one for years. I was a very small A before and I searched for the perfect surgeon for a year. Dr. Cruise explained how his technique was unique in that he puts the implants underneath two muscles which prevents lateral movement later on. It also gives you great cleavage. :) It didn't hurt like I thought it would. I didn't really experience pain, just some normal tightness the week after. It's been 4 months now and I couldn't be more ecstatic about the way I look now. I requested specifically that I didn't want my breasts to look unnatural so he came up with the perfect size and look for me. They really look natural and fit my body perfectly. I read a negative review below and I believe that this person probably didn't wait at least a month to watch the natural drop after the surgery to see what they will eventually look like. I am SO happy I went with Dr. Cruise for this. I was the most nervous person and he joked with me and me feel at ease even day of surgery!

flag | Submitted May 6, 2013

BEST OF THE BEST! I HAD an extreme case of GYNECOMASTIA. My Experience with Dr. Cruise and his staff was and continues to be 5 star EXCELLENT.I had let him know I was very concerned of scaring and he worked so METICULOUS as if I was FAMILY.I would not normally take the time to write a review but I feel since this is an absolute life changing surgery it is important for any future patients to know EXACTLY what to expect. You can expect the DOCTOR to be completely honest with you and your body type. In conjunction with your age and skin elasticity your results will vary. I am a 48 year old male that for some reason put on a lot of FAT in my chest and it was embarrassing to the point that I needed to do something about it. Dr Cruise was the THIRD Doctor that I had consulted with and I am so happy that I did. His explanation of the procedure got me confident that I had found the right doctor. My results are above my expectations and his STAFF is knowledgeable and guided me step by step.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2013

Dr. Joseph Cruise is a NIGHTMARE. Despite extensive communication, confirmation and reassurance, my breast augmentation turned out exactly how I DIDN'T want it to look AND he was rude about it after! I look and feel horrible. Beware.

Submitted February 18, 2013

Dr. Cruise and his staff are nothing short of amazing. Their professionalism and attentiveness are the qualities to be truly noted. They worked with my schedule and made themselves available to me even when I went overseas for vacation. Throughout the whole process, I felt well informed and taken care of. I am very happy with the results of my breast augmentation. Dr. Cruise is a skilled surgeon who takes pride in his craft, one that I would highly recommend to my family and friends.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2013

Dr. Cruise and his staff were absolutely amazing. I had a wonderful experience and received excellent results with my breast augmentation. I couldn't have dreamed of a better plastic surgeon or experience than the one I experienced with Dr. Cruise and his staff.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2013

I am a 28 year old male that has suffered with gynecomastia since i was a child, it has affected me in so many ways to include my confidence. A couple months ago i did a detailed search on the best gyno surgeons, Dr. Cruise was one of the best. The day of my first appointment i was greeted by a helpful warm staff, they made me feel at home. Dr.Cruise is just as nice and helpful and will only tell you what will benefit you the most. I decided to make Dr. Cruise my surgeon. The day of the procedure again the staff was very warm and made me feel comfortable i didnt want to leave lol. Six months later i am healed the area where the incensions were made are disappearing more and more as the days go by. I have no scarring and no scar tissue. I am very very happy with my progress and healing i am able to take my shirt off in public because my chest looks normal and people cant tell that i've had surgery. The price may seem a bit much, but trust me it is WORTH THE MONEY!!!!

flag | Submitted January 15, 2013

Dr. Joseph T. Cruise's Credentials

Kaiser-Permanente

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had a breast lift/ reduction and augmentation 2 years ago with Dr. Cruise and couldnt be happier. I was most nervous about scarring when I was first researchi..."

July 26, 2015
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "I almost had unnecessary lift scars. Dr. Cruise wanted to fix his own mistakes with an unnecessary lift. During my consultation he was clear that I did not ne..."

July 25, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My story. I’m your typical gynecomastia patient. As I started developing into a man, around age 13 I really noticed my chest. I would wear clothes to hide, post..."

June 8, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "From the time I called for my consult appointment to my last post-op appointment, I felt that I was genuinely and individually cared for by the entire nursing s..."

April 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I can't recommend Dr. Cruise enough. I came half way around the globe (from the middle east) to do two operations with him: tummy tuck and gynecomastia a year l..."

March 19, 2015

March 19, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My son started to develop breast at about age 10/11. By the time he was 12, they were very obvious to everyone. His self-esteem was suffering and he was being t..."

March 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "3 weeks post op for me after tummy tuck and lipo..dr. cruise is amazing in every way...a real artist. Cristin was great getting me prepared for my big day...but..."

February 19, 2015
  • A new 2.8-star rating has been posted. "Terrible scarring, botched eyelift and permanent nerve damage to chin. Terrible fat transfer. Do not get your face done here."

September 24, 2014
  • First Name changed from "Joseph" to "Joseph T."

October 20, 2013