Ratings for Dr. Joseph T. Cruise

For as scared as I was about having a third breast surgery, I can't believe how great things went! I'm so glad I found Dr. Cruise because I don't know if I would have ever felt confident enough in another doctor to go through w/another surgery. I knew right away when he explained what he was going to do to fix my situation and give me a great result, that he was miles ahead of most surgeons in terms of expertise. I'm 9 weeks post-op and I'm healing right on track. My cleavage is amazing and I no longer have to deal with a folded over implant and daily discomfort! Thanks to Dr. Cruise and his amazing staff!

flag | Submitted May 17, 2017

I have struggled with gynecomastia for about 8 years and finally decided to do something about it. I did have one consultation before with another doctor but they didn't feel right for the job. But after meeting the Dr. Cruise and his staff I knew within minutes that this was the right choice. Cristin had all the answers to my questions before me even needing to say a word and Dr. Cruise helped me to more understand my type of gynecomastia and the procedure. I am now 4 days post op and the results are already amazing. I am so happy I went with Dr. Cruise and cannot thank him or his awesome staff enough for all the help.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2017

Had gynecomastia Surgery. Felt very comfortable prior to the operation, but I live out of town and once I had had the surgery done, it really seemed like I was inconveniencing the Dr. and the staff with my questions afterwards. You think nearly ten thousand dollars would buy you some great customer service. Guess not.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2017

I had a facelift about 4 1/2 months ago. Dr Cruise is a magician and I love my results. Cristin and Jennifer were terrific too. After the first month, I hadn't healed as much as I thought I would and I became anxious that I would never look like myself again. They both reassured me that I would be happy and to be patient. Boy were they right. I love my more youthful look!

flag | Submitted March 23, 2017

I had rhinoplasty done by Dr. Cruise in May, 2016. At 54 years old, I had finally decided that it was time for a change. Dr. Cruise was so kind, patient and attentive to my specific wishes for the outcome. He discussed the surgery with me and explained what kind of results I should expect. His staff are the nicest, friendliest, most helpful and supportive group I have ever come across! I am so in love with my new nose! My result is subtle enough that no one can tell I had the surgery. However, for me, it makes the world of difference in my confidence and self esteem. I am beyond thrilled with the result of my surgery! Sometimes there is beauty and symmetry just below the surface. Dr. Cruise utilized his skill and artistry as a surgeon to bring mine to the surface and refine it. For that I will be eternally grateful. I highly recommend Dr. Cruise!

flag | Submitted August 6, 2016

Dr. Cruise is an amazing Doctor. I had two Breast Augmentations with him and very happy with my end result. I felt that he was very honest, trustworthy and knowledgable. I really appreciate the way he handled a concern that I had. He made sure that I was 100% happy with my result. He truly cares about his patients and their happiness. His staff in the office and in the operating room are fantastic. They are also very knowledgable and friendly. It is very easy to contact someone in the office anytime you have questions or concerns. You are in the best of care with Dr. Cruise and his staff!

flag | Submitted July 9, 2016

My experience at Cruise plastic surgery was amazing. I had an otoplasty done and the results were nothing short of amazing! Minimal recovery time and it healed beautifully. My only regret is I wish I had it done sooner! This procedure was life changing and I feel so much more confident and don't have to hide behind my hair anymore. The staff, nurses, and Dr. Cruise were all so helpful and nice during the whole process. I felt very comfortable and all of my questions were answered. The customer service was awesome and if I had any questions or concerns they were addressed in a timely manner. This was my first surgery ever and I must say that I had the best experience possible. Thank you to everyone at Cruise plastic surgery! :)

flag | Submitted July 6, 2016

The work Dr. Cruise performed on my chest/Gynecomastia surgery was extremely satisfactory. I now project myself into the world is something I wouldn’t trade away. I feel and see that in the way that I carry myself now, at work and in my personal life and how I finally! pose for pictures! Dr. Cruise is a wonderful surgeon but the way that not only himself, but his staff put you at ease, and make you feel at home with them, may be only one reason, but a big one,of the reasons why I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend him to anyone! A big thanks again to Dr. Cruise and his staff for what you have done. Warm regards, Mike M

flag | Submitted June 27, 2016

I had a breast lift/ reduction and augmentation 2 years ago with Dr. Cruise and couldnt be happier. I was most nervous about scarring when I was first researching getting it done and this is something that is now hardly even visible. He really listened to what I wanted and the look I was going for. I did not want to be too big but still wanted to have a perky appearance. Dr. Cruise exceeded my expectations in every way. I would highly recommend Dr. Cruise to any of my family and friends. My surgery was life changing.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2015

I almost had unnecessary lift scars. Dr. Cruise wanted to fix his own mistakes with an unnecessary lift. During my consultation he was clear that I did not need a lift, however, after my consultation he wanted to do a lift on one side. I went to another surgeon who did a revision and found that Dr. Cruise did not make a lower incision on one side, which was the side he wanted to lift. The new surgeon corrected the mistake and I did not need a lift. If I had let Dr. Cruise fix his own mistake I would have unnecessary lift scars.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2015

Patient's update
Correction to above: After my SURGERY he wanted to do a lift. The other surgeon corrected it and I did not need a lift. Dr. Cruise would have given me unnecessary lift scars.

Submitted July 25, 2015