Ratings for Dr. Joseph T. Cruise

I had rhinoplasty done by Dr. Cruise in May, 2016. At 54 years old, I had finally decided that it was time for a change. Dr. Cruise was so kind, patient and attentive to my specific wishes for the outcome. He discussed the surgery with me and explained what kind of results I should expect. His staff are the nicest, friendliest, most helpful and supportive group I have ever come across! I am so in love with my new nose! My result is subtle enough that no one can tell I had the surgery. However, for me, it makes the world of difference in my confidence and self esteem. I am beyond thrilled with the result of my surgery! Sometimes there is beauty and symmetry just below the surface. Dr. Cruise utilized his skill and artistry as a surgeon to bring mine to the surface and refine it. For that I will be eternally grateful. I highly recommend Dr. Cruise!

flag | Submitted August 6, 2016

Dr. Cruise is an amazing Doctor. I had two Breast Augmentations with him and very happy with my end result. I felt that he was very honest, trustworthy and knowledgable. I really appreciate the way he handled a concern that I had. He made sure that I was 100% happy with my result. He truly cares about his patients and their happiness. His staff in the office and in the operating room are fantastic. They are also very knowledgable and friendly. It is very easy to contact someone in the office anytime you have questions or concerns. You are in the best of care with Dr. Cruise and his staff!

flag | Submitted July 9, 2016

My experience at Cruise plastic surgery was amazing. I had an otoplasty done and the results were nothing short of amazing! Minimal recovery time and it healed beautifully. My only regret is I wish I had it done sooner! This procedure was life changing and I feel so much more confident and don't have to hide behind my hair anymore. The staff, nurses, and Dr. Cruise were all so helpful and nice during the whole process. I felt very comfortable and all of my questions were answered. The customer service was awesome and if I had any questions or concerns they were addressed in a timely manner. This was my first surgery ever and I must say that I had the best experience possible. Thank you to everyone at Cruise plastic surgery! :)

flag | Submitted July 6, 2016

The work Dr. Cruise performed on my chest/Gynecomastia surgery was extremely satisfactory. I now project myself into the world is something I wouldn’t trade away. I feel and see that in the way that I carry myself now, at work and in my personal life and how I finally! pose for pictures! Dr. Cruise is a wonderful surgeon but the way that not only himself, but his staff put you at ease, and make you feel at home with them, may be only one reason, but a big one,of the reasons why I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend him to anyone! A big thanks again to Dr. Cruise and his staff for what you have done. Warm regards, Mike M

flag | Submitted June 27, 2016

I had a breast lift/ reduction and augmentation 2 years ago with Dr. Cruise and couldnt be happier. I was most nervous about scarring when I was first researching getting it done and this is something that is now hardly even visible. He really listened to what I wanted and the look I was going for. I did not want to be too big but still wanted to have a perky appearance. Dr. Cruise exceeded my expectations in every way. I would highly recommend Dr. Cruise to any of my family and friends. My surgery was life changing.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2015

I almost had unnecessary lift scars. Dr. Cruise wanted to fix his own mistakes with an unnecessary lift. During my consultation he was clear that I did not need a lift, however, after my consultation he wanted to do a lift on one side. I went to another surgeon who did a revision and found that Dr. Cruise did not make a lower incision on one side, which was the side he wanted to lift. The new surgeon corrected the mistake and I did not need a lift. If I had let Dr. Cruise fix his own mistake I would have unnecessary lift scars.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2015

Patient's update
Correction to above: After my SURGERY he wanted to do a lift. The other surgeon corrected it and I did not need a lift. Dr. Cruise would have given me unnecessary lift scars.

Submitted July 25, 2015

My story. I’m your typical gynecomastia patient. As I started developing into a man, around age 13 I really noticed my chest. I would wear clothes to hide, posture with shoulders forward, whatever it took. I avoided swim parties. I got asked if I needed a bra. And at that time I didn't know this was gynecomastia, just thought I got dealt with something that I couldn't change. Finding the right Doctor. Do your research! Dr. Cruise was my second surgeon after the first didn't take. 5 years ago I went to a local plastic surgeon who was well known, but had only a handful of gynecomastia patients. The first sign that I should have gone somewhere else was in the consultation when he didn’t even touch my chest and just looked at it. The result was what I like to call a deflation, where the pointedness of the nipple area was lipo’d out but 90% of the problem still remained. Finally, I dug deeper and did my research and that’s how I came across Dr. Cruise. He specialized in gynecomastia, even having a full page layout in his brochures, and doing commercials. He also has a large portfolio of past patient results. Dr Cruise was very detailed in the consultation about what to expect. He understood my fears and my expectations. His staff is awesome! Cristin was very patient with all my questions, and Jessica was great as I went through recovery. My surgery. In order for me to achieve my goals, my procedure was a little more extensive. I had removed excess skin, tissue, and free nipple graft. Essentially he removed what was the size of my hand on each side and reattached my nipples. This was necessary to see the pec definition that had been hiding behind the gynecomastia. The surgery itself was painless and quick. 2 hours. Local anesthesia. I did enjoy the Xanax prior to surgery. I went home after for a brief period and then went about my day. I was in a compression vest and surgical wrap for a week. My recovery. This is where your patience is needed. It was a week after surgery before I was down to just the compression vest and gauze over the nipples and incisions. After week 12, I was able to eliminate the taping. After 3 months, I was able to chuck the compression vests, but still advised to wear compression shirts for a few months after that. I will say it’s hard to realize your results until you get to 6 months. My results. It’s been one year (May 2015) and the results are awesome. I am seeing the scars get less and less red. I was told 1-2 years with scaring results. I can now wear tight tshirts, and in fact, I find myself sticking out my chest!

flag | Submitted June 8, 2015

From the time I called for my consult appointment to my last post-op appointment, I felt that I was genuinely and individually cared for by the entire nursing staff and of course, Dr. Cruise. This meant a great deal to me since, at the time, my decision to have my surgery was so personal and private. My surgery was extensive, in that I had a breast reduction and lift with augmentation. Although my body had some difficulty with healing directly after the surgery, I truly felt that I was in very ‘good hands’ with Dr. Cruise and his staff. Each time I left an appointment I felt sincerely cared for, assured and optimistic about my outcome. The communication both in Dr. Cruise’s office as well as at home via phone or text was very personalized. This was important to me and very meaningful. I am so glad that I made the decision to move forward and do something positive for myself that had been a long time coming. I am very thankful that I was referred to Dr. Cruise. One of the most wonderful things in life is to connect with people. I am so thankful to have connected with Dr. Cruise and his nursing staff, a fine group of people. I have always had an admiration for the field of plastic surgery; I now hold an even greater esteem to the field. I most especially hold a very high regard for Dr. Cruise as a skilled surgeon and artist. With my experience, I am reminded that art is a process, that of which I now have a new and considerable amount respect for. Sincerely, Kelly 44

flag | Submitted April 16, 2015

I can't recommend Dr. Cruise enough. I came half way around the globe (from the middle east) to do two operations with him: tummy tuck and gynecomastia a year later. I get emails and calls from his staff on a regular basis, even a year later, just checking up if everything is ok. And I really love the results. What I love the most, is that he starts off with the risks and sets the expectations before anything else. As he cares more about the well being of his patients rather than just convincing some to come in and make money. I honestly cant recommend him enough.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2015