You may also like

Rate Dr. Joseph T. Cruise

Dr. Joseph T. Cruise's Ratings

Cannot say enough about Dr. Cruise and his wonderful staff. Had a lower face and neck lift my results even after 10 days are incredible. 10+++++ Plastic Surgeon.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1040279].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 18, 2012

I had discussed Gynecomastia procedures with perhaps up to 10-skilled surgeons in multiple states. After meeting with Dr. Cruise I knew he was the professional for me. I canceled the remaining consultations and did the work with Dr. Cruise. Net net of it all is I couldn't be happier. Great Dr, great staff; and I will do more procedures with him. Be certain to put him in your consultation group.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1040278].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 19, 2012

After reading the testimonials of previous patients my wife and I decided to take the first step and scheduled an appt. to see Dr. Cruise. He described in detail what the procedure would be and what results I would get. After leaving his office in my mind I had already decided to go with him for the procedure. The staff is incredibly amazing and kind, they are very professional, Maribel is the coordinator that I spoke with over and over on the phone, any concerns I had she answered in a very assuring manner. Not to mention the staff at the surgery center were also very professional and friendly. They made it very comfortable the day of and the next day for the follow up after having my procedure done. Choosing Dr. Cruise was a decision we took by reading his reviews and meeting his staff. Thanks to everyone there I now have the opportunity to do things that I avoided doing. Now I get a start over in life and Dr. Cruise and his staff made it all possible. Thank You. Dr. Cruise.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1040277].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 9, 2012

I had a circumferential tummy tuck 3 month ago with Dr Cruise. I visited a couple of other doctors in the area before choosing him. He seemed more confident and more knowledgeable on the procedure than the other doctors I visited. Throughout the process the Doctor and his staff were extremely patient and always ready to help and answer questions. Overall, I couldn’t be more pleased with the process and more importantly the results.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1040276].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 19, 2011

I had a fat transfer that did not go well at all. Ended up with lumps above eyelid, sacs under eyes, and cheeks were overfilled and look very odd. I was led to believe this was a simple, safe procedure. Now I am finding out its nearly impossible to fix. Dr. Cruise acts like nothing is wrong, and I have spent a lot of money trying to have the results repaired. Do not go to him for fat transfer procedure. I don't know what he is like on other procedures.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1040275].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 9, 2011

Loved the staff. Went to Dr. Cruise for face and neck lift. I have a dent in my cheek. Temporal lift is non existent.Neck does not seem lifted at all. Dr. claims it is not possible to be tight as I am over 60.Would have been nice ti be ytold this before surgery.Now I see his before and afters are of younger patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1040274].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 16, 2011

Worst doctor ever. He didn't review side effects with me prior to procedures and made it seem like there aren't any, as a result I ended up with bone loss, numbness, and stippling in my chin from a silicon chin implant that looked like a witches chin and was also manly and painful. Don't go to him. You will regret it.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1040273].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 3, 2011

Dr. Cruise is fabulous. Not only is he well qualified, but he has a great bedside manner and cares about his patients. The results of my facelift/fat transfer were so wonderful I no longer felt that I was too old to have a breast augmentation. Now after a facelift, fat transfer and breast augmentation I have never been happier with my appearance than I am at this time and I just turned 47. The results are so natural looking I get many compliments. Dr. Cruise is truly and artist and I would highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1040272].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 10, 2010

I want to Rate Dr. Cruise the best Plastic Surgeon In the O.C. I loved the way they treated me and care for me. I felt like i was in good hands..

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1040271].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 27, 2010

After consulting with other plastic surgeons, I am so glad I chose to have Dr. Cruise perform my surgery. With out a doubt he is the most informative and comforting doctor. Dr. Cruise's staff is also extremely accomodating and friendly. Dr. Cruise listened to what my objective for having surgery was and I am very pleased with my re****s.I would reccommend any women seeking to have breast augmentation surgey to Dr. Cruise.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1040270].votes_count ]]