Ratings for Dr. Justin J. Vujevich

Unfortunately I have been going to dermatologists for over 35 years. I switched to Dr Vujevich's office after feeling concerned my old Dr was not taking enough time or paying enough attention to my yearly skin checks. I had 3 suspicious areas that I showed to Dr Vujevich's staff. Who did remover all 3. 2 were nothing and one did in fact need to be removed. The two that were nothing that were taken for biopsy in the office left me with literally holes. On my face!!! This was done by Dr Orkwis. The incision on my lower leg was done by Dr Vujevich. It took 8 months to heal properly. When I had the stitches removed it was done by a tech in the office who clearly didn't care. Dr Vujevich never re-looked at my incision. It was clearly open and still even bleeding when the stitches were taken out. When I questioned the tech, she said keep it covered and it will heal. 3 months later I was able to get into a different office. They were appalled to say the least! 2 spots of "nothing" left me with actual divots in my face and the other a 3 inch hideous scar down my leg. I have had many many things biopsied over the years. Never been left with scars and holes like this. Never Ever Go Here!!!!!

flag | Submitted February 27, 2015

Dr. Justin J. Vujevich's Credentials

• Northwestern University Medical School (Grad. 2000)