Ratings for Dr. William L. Scarlett

I do not enough words to describe what an amazing doctor he is. Never in my life have I dealt with a doctor who was as compassionate, caring and warm. His bedside manner is second to none. His professionalism is outstanding and his surgical skill is above reproach. I look and feel better than I ever imagines was possible. I have recommended to every woman I know and will continue to do so. He is a brilliant surgeon and a truly wonderful human being.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2016

Just nice and always positive. He listens and if he can't help he will direct where you can get help. And funny and always happy

flag | Submitted September 22, 2013

His bed side manner is the best of any doctor I have ever been to.He was always on time to surgery.He went over all the diffident options out there, the pros ,cons dangers answered all my questions. I had breast cancer Dr Scarlett did the reconstruction, his work is so amazing. When the visiting nurses came to my home (I live out of state from his practice) they were amazed of the work and asked for his number. He is not only good he cares! If you need reconstruction and he is recommended. His work will make you feel whole again.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2011

Not only is he extremely knowledgeable his bed side manner is the best of any doctor I have seen,

flag | Submitted November 20, 2008

On time and very professional. I would highly recommend.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2007