Heather Caruso

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Heather Caruso

Excellent doctor. Tries to solve all your problems.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2018

Heather was recommended to me by my sister-in-law. She was suffering from migraines for years until Heather helped her dramatically reduce, if not eliminate them. I have been seeing her for a few months now to address some sleep and energy issues. Since I’ve been under her care, I am sleeping better and my energy is improving. I’m excited and hopeful to see additional improvement. Besides her vast homeopathic knowledge, Heather is warm, caring, easy to talk to and also has a fun artistic side. Make sure to notice her painted rocks on the walkway up to her home office!

flag | Submitted August 21, 2018

Heather is a skilled and empathetic practitioner with exceptional people skills. I am seeing her for a lifelong problem with migraine headaches as well as stress-related symptoms such as general anxiety and poor sleep. After just 3 visits, I have experienced a major reduction with these symptoms. My quality of life has greatly improved and I no longer need to take my migraine medication. I truly believe she is a miracle worker. I am so grateful to her for how much she has helped me. She is amazing and I highly recommend her services.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2018

Heather is extremely knowledgeble, caring, very professional, understanding. She knows how to listen but most important she really wants to help and knows how to do it. I would highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2018

I have suffered from acne, trouble sleeping, inflammation in my joints, tendons and digestive issues for years. I’ve seen many doctors and nothing they’ve prescribed or recommended has helped. If anything it’s made things worse. I’ve been dealing with some of these issues for 10 years and Heather got to the bottom of them and has me on the right track to healing. I feel amazing in just 1 month, no more digestive issues, pain in the joints and tendons gone, I’m sleeping through the night and acne under control. I’ve never felt so hopeful. I highly recommend her and instead of masking the problem like many doctors do she gets to the root cause. She is extremely knowledgeable and caring. Thank you Heather! You are great at what you do!!!! I’m so glad I found you. :)

flag | Submitted May 12, 2018

I have just started meeting with Heather,. She is very nice and is prepared to listen to concerns and discuss the best homeopathic approach to take .:)

flag | Submitted March 22, 2018

Amongnst all the health care providers I have been to, trusting Heather with my health has been the best decision I have made. She is geniunely caring and extremely thorough in her approach. I feel extremely confident in recommending her to anyone. I have seen patients commuting long distances to see her. To have her practice in Guelph is a great asset to the community.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2018

Heather was highly recommended by a close friend. Heather has helped me with my health issues and I would highly recommend her with to anyone.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2018

Heather’s best asset is that she actively listens to what you are describing and then asks you related questions to decide what would help you. This partnership continues as you both discuss how you are feeling and how your whole system is reacting to homeopathic or nutritional etc. aids. Changes are made if needed and evaluated again. The aim of this process is to help provide an ongoing and individualized solution to any issues you are having rather than just a general bandaid solution that could possibly work for you because it has worked for others. Heather has successfully helped me to deal with my health issues much more effectively than specialists who could not provide me with any answers or solutions. related questions to effectively zone in

flag | Submitted January 14, 2018

I have been a patient of Dr. Caruso for many years and have always found her to be very professional and conscientious. I have also felt confident in referring others to her, knowing that she gets results, and they will be well taken care of.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2018

Heather Caruso's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Heather Caruso is a holistic nutritionist and has been a homeopath for the past 20 years in Guelph Ontario. She has a honors degree in science from the University of Toronto and has taken special homeopathic training in nutrition for weight loss, diabetes and heart disease, homeopathic cardiology and has recently traveled to India to watch them work in a homeopathic clinic. Heather is a best selling author of the book called "Your Drug Free Guide to Digestive Health" and "Your Drug Free Guide to Healthy Weight Loss" Heather specializes in homeopathy mostly, working on both acute and chronic disease. She is a registered member of the College of Homeopaths in Ontario and a member of the International Organization of Nutritional Consultants.

• English

• University of Toronto (Grad. 1993)

• BCBS Illinois