Heather Caruso

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Heather Caruso

I have suffered from acne, trouble sleeping, inflammation in my joints, tendons and digestive issues for years. I’ve seen many doctors and nothing they’ve prescribed or recommended has helped. If anything it’s made things worse. I’ve been dealing with some of these issues for 10 years and Heather got to the bottom of them and has me on the right track to healing. I feel amazing in just 1 month, no more digestive issues, pain in the joints and tendons gone, I’m sleeping through the night and acne under control. I’ve never felt so hopeful. I highly recommend her and instead of masking the problem like many doctors do she gets to the root cause. She is extremely knowledgeable and caring. Thank you Heather! You are great at what you do!!!! I’m so glad I found you. :)

flag | Submitted May 12, 2018

I have just started meeting with Heather,. She is very nice and is prepared to listen to concerns and discuss the best homeopathic approach to take .:)

flag | Submitted March 22, 2018

Amongnst all the health care providers I have been to, trusting Heather with my health has been the best decision I have made. She is geniunely caring and extremely thorough in her approach. I feel extremely confident in recommending her to anyone. I have seen patients commuting long distances to see her. To have her practice in Guelph is a great asset to the community.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2018

Heather was highly recommended by a close friend. Heather has helped me with my health issues and I would highly recommend her with to anyone.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2018

Heather’s best asset is that she actively listens to what you are describing and then asks you related questions to decide what would help you. This partnership continues as you both discuss how you are feeling and how your whole system is reacting to homeopathic or nutritional etc. aids. Changes are made if needed and evaluated again. The aim of this process is to help provide an ongoing and individualized solution to any issues you are having rather than just a general bandaid solution that could possibly work for you because it has worked for others. Heather has successfully helped me to deal with my health issues much more effectively than specialists who could not provide me with any answers or solutions. related questions to effectively zone in

flag | Submitted January 14, 2018

I have been a patient of Dr. Caruso for many years and have always found her to be very professional and conscientious. I have also felt confident in referring others to her, knowing that she gets results, and they will be well taken care of.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2018

Doctor Heather you are very helpful to all my problems, you are very professional in your work,your dedication towards your work is amazing, you are very determined to your patience’s. You helped me get through every problem I had.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2018

Heather has been extremely helpful and understanding. She has a very caring and compassionate approach to healing through Homeopathy. I would highly recommend Heather.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2018

Heather has helped me immensely with a chronic disease. It has impacted my life so much so that I was to told in 5 years I would need an organ transplant. I have now been managing by blending natural methods and traditional for 20 years and I have not needed any transplants. I appreciate her dedication to finding solutions for me.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2018

Heather is a very caring and kind person, who is very supportive and easy to talk to. She is very knowledgable and has been very helpful in treating my arthritic condition , as well as other health issues. I look forward to continuing working with her

Heather Caruso's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Heather Caruso is a holistic nutritionist and has been a homeopath for the past 17 years in Guelph Ontario. She has a honors degree in science from the University of Toronto and has taken special homeopathic training in nutrition for weight loss, diabetes and heart disease, homeopathic cardiology and has recently traveled to India to watch them work in a homeopathic clinic. Heather is a best selling author of the book called "Your Drug Free Guide to Digestive Health" and "Your Drug Free Guide to Healthy Weight Loss" Heather specializes in homeopathy mostly, working on both acute and chronic disease. She is a registered member of the College of Homeopaths in Ontario and the Ontario Homeopathic Association.

• English

• University of Toronto (Grad. 1993)

Secure Horizons