Ratings for Heather Caruso

Heather is extremely knowledgeable and I trust her. She is an active listener. My doctor fully supports her treatments and encouraged the relationship. Heather is an awesome health coach.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2017

Heather has been able to help myself and my kids in areas that our family doctor could not. She changed my life when she was able to get my psoriasis and blood pressure under control by asking detailed questions about my health and prescribing supplements and homeopathic remedies. My family doctor was so impressed that she asked for Heather's contact info. I highly recommend her!!

flag | Submitted February 23, 2017

I have been a patient of Heathers' for a few years now. Was very sick when I met her. I can at least function well in my life. If it hadn't been for Heather I would be on a disability. Thank you Heather!

flag | Submitted January 22, 2017

Heather never gave up on me when the western doctors did. She has also taught me how to stop sinus infections before I need a prescription, and diagnosed me with a yogurt sensitivity when the doctors thought I had atypical strep throat. She is thorough in her assessments, truly cares about getting to the root of the problem instead of just treating the symptoms, and is compassionate and understanding. I feel so much better having gone to her.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2017

Heather listened, asked many questions and clarified any questions I had in regards to the process and recommendations she suggested. After struggling with poor sleep for months I experienced significantly better sleep in about 5 days and after a month, almost in time for my follow up visit, my sleep continues to good! Not excellent yet but I am confident we will reach our goals😀

flag | Submitted January 10, 2017

Heather helped me with chronic ear infections. I was on antibiotics almost every month. I havent been sick at all in years! No antibiotics for 17 years and counting.

Submitted January 8, 2017

Heather is a very knowledgeable homeopath and holistic nutritionist. She is a pleasure to work with. She takes care of her patients.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2017

Heather has been a god-sent, and has helped me with numerous medical issues that have stumped traditional medical doctors for years. Highly recommend her!

flag | Submitted January 3, 2017

My husband and I have been seeing Heather Caruso for almost a year. She is highly qualified in guiding you to continued good health. There is so much hype in the media today with new fads, etc arriving daily. She has helped us to avoid medications when a homeopathic remedy is available. She has also stream-lined our supplements - now we take only those we need. We are grateful that Heather Caruso is helping us to achieve continued good health.

Submitted January 2, 2017

I have been a patient of Heather for over 10 years. The homeopathic remedies she has prescribs for me are always gentle and work well with my system.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2016

Heather Caruso's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Heather Caruso is a holistic nutritionist and has been a homeopath for the past 17 years in Guelph Ontario. She has a honors degree in science from the University of Toronto and has taken special homeopathic training in nutrition for weight loss, diabetes and heart disease, homeopathic cardiology and has recently traveled to India to watch them work in a homeopathic clinic. Heather is a best selling author of the book called "Your Drug Free Guide to Digestive Health" and "Your Drug Free Guide to Healthy Weight Loss" Heather specializes in homeopathy mostly, working on both acute and chronic disease. She is a registered member of the College of Homeopaths in Ontario and the Ontario Homeopathic Association.

• English

• University of Toronto (Grad. 1993)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Guelph, ON