Ratings for Dr. Gilbert J. Custer

I felt like Dr. Custer had a kind & gentle demeanor from the first time I met him. He genuinely cares about his patients and provides compassionate care without judgement. I was able to jump into issues I'd never talked to anyone in my life about with him. I am an adult patient, but I would imagine he is great with children.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2014

Started seeing Dr Custer to treat long-standing/untreated ADD, and he and his staff have been so understanding and helpful. Dr Custer always takes the time to explain what is going on (with treatment plan, and reasons for going one direction or the other). He is very knowledgable and credentialed, and really made me feel understood during this difficult process. Thank you, Dr. C and staff!

flag | Submitted May 24, 2011

Tried to schedule with Dr. Custer to get medication for my ADHD child. I called and it took them three weeks to get back to me only to refer me to another Dr. who wasn't even on my insurance plan.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2008

Dr. Custer is very knowledgeable regarding treating anxiety, ADHD ,and depression.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2007

Dr. Gilbert J. Custer's Credentials

• Univ Of Tx Med Sch At San Antonio, San Antonio Tx 78284 (Grad. 1977)