Ratings for Dr. Thomas J. Wincek

Dr Wincek is amazing. He took the time to get to know me and and my situation, I did not feel rushed one little bit. I would definately recommend him. I am seeing him for Infertility purposes and I have interviewed several dr's in the Houston area and he is worth the drive to temple.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2009

I use Dr Pliego which is in the same office as Dr Wincek and I was having a "procedure" done that had to be done on the week Dr Pliego was out. I have to say I was extremely scared and nervous and Dr Wincek walked me through the whole thing and was so nice about it. I love seeing Dr Pliego but if I had to see Dr Wincek again for anything or to recommend him, I would!

flag | Submitted October 22, 2008

This doctor worked by one protocol it seemed. As many appt's as I had with him, he could never remember who I was or why we were there. I always felt as though he would skim over the chart while walking in to the room and ask questions he should already know. I always felt rushed and never enough time for my questions! I always was shoved off to the Medical students as well and even given a IUI by a student who missed my cervix. I was still charged for the procedure. I feel as though if you are paying for a specialist you should be receiving a specialist!

flag | Submitted July 28, 2007

Dr. Thomas J. Wincek's Credentials

• Washington University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1977)