Ratings for Dr. Natalya KOZLOVA

if you are in good health , then you be fine, if something serious...go elsewhere

flag | Submitted September 11, 2016

Good, attentive doctor. Does not rush, explains treatement and follows up on issues.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2015

may be she was good and trying hard earlier ,like 7 years ago...

flag | Submitted October 23, 2014

This doctor is simply amazing. I've wasted so much time at previous doctors that simply never cared. From the very first interaction with Dr. Kozlova, you feel the difference. She doesn't rush you, she checks you from A to Z to make sure that you are healthy in all areas, not just what you came there for. She spends the time to think about your health and provide valuable advice. Her staff are all very nice. Relatively easy to make an appointment. The wait is never long. The office is clean. I most definitely recommend. In fact, sadly I will be moving soon, but I plan to still come to Dr. Kozlova for majority of my needs.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2013

Doctor saved my live by correctly diagnosing the problem with my brain before it got too late. She send me to the top hospital, I got operated about 2 month ago now doctors give me a clean bill of health... The surgeon told me if I waited another couple of month the operation would not be as successful as it was.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2007

Doctor takes time to do the exam; she spent 30 min and answered all my questions. She also is seeing her patients in the hospital. Would recommend her without reservations.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2007

Dr. Natalya KOZLOVA's Credentials

• Tashkent Med Inst, Taskent, Uzbekistan (Grad. 1992)