Ratings for Dr. Didier L. Peron

Excellent doctor. His diagnosis was precise. He put ear tubes and did an adenoidectomy in my 2.5 year-old son.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2017

Dr Peron treated our daughter's ear infection with professionalism and care. We are fortunate that our daughter's Neurologist recommended Dr Peron and he is an excellent ENT Physician. His staff made us feel we were in good hands.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2017

I explained my situation of recurrent sore throats and fevers for the past 3 years, and he said only that he had no idea what to say and rolled his eyes. His words constantly contradicted his actions--he would say left and mean right, say out but mean in, etc. As someone who has been in discomfort for 3 years, it was extremely disheartening to spend money and time to hear him say "I've never heard of anyone with a situation like yours. Maybe it is all coincidence, but I don't know." He came recommended, but I would never pass along that recommendation!

flag | Submitted February 27, 2015

Dr. Peron saw my 5 week old son the same day that his pedi noticed a problem with his breathing. There was no wait with the first or any follow up visits. After examining him, Dr. Person orders a scan at the hospital and an observational visit overnight at the hospital. His staff took care of all the set up for me. After the scan and a second opinion we went ahead with surgery a week later. Dr. Peron was very patient and reassuring during the entire process and visited in the hospital many times during the observational visit and post surgery. At the time, his office did not take my insurance, but they were very helpful with all the neccessary paperwork. I would highly recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2013

Dr. Peron is very knowledgeable, kind, spends time with patients. He explained my condition very well, answered all my questions and gave great recommendations. I'd highly recommend him, one of the best doctors! Sept. 30, 2013

flag | Submitted September 30, 2013

I was sick for six months, with cough, Sinus headache, Ears clogged...Just a feeling of always having a cold. My family Dr. tried a few different antibiotics which did not work. Frustrated, I started looking for ENT specialist.I saw 3 ENT Doctors. No one was able to help. I was so miserable!! Dr. Peron did a nasal culture and found exactly what antibiotic I needed and within 4 days I started to feel better. It has been a year and I have not been sick since. Sounds simple, so why didn't the others doctors do that? These other Doctors are very highly rated. I feel great and I loved Dr. Peron's bedside manner. He Listened.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2013

I am a long-time patient of Dr. Peron's but am actively seeking a new ENT. He will no longer see me promtply when I have a nasty upper respiratory infection. Years ago, I would have been fit into the schedule, now they do not care. The usual wait is 5 days even if you are miserable and struggling with fever. He also treats only what he sees, not what you describe, so he does not work 'with' his patients at all. Defensive medicine is his way. I have a chart-filled history of infections that need two rounds of antibiotics, but he will never prescribe one with a refill: his stated reason: if I am that ill, I need to be seen again. My belief: he wants the payment for a second visit at the cost of my health and inconvenience. I have had enough. Maybe he is great for surgery, I do not know, but as a basic 'ENT' sadly, I encourage you to look elsewhere. He is knowledeagle but practices defensive medicine. His office staff is nasty in most cases, so brace yourself should you choose him.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2011

Dr Peron diagnosed by 2.5 year daughter with adenoids and ear blockage. He performed surgery on her and she's been doing excellent since. His diagnosis and procedures were both perfect.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2010

I attempted to schedule an appointment for my son to see Dr. Peron. Unfortunately, he does not accept CIGNA. However, since CIGNA has no Pediatric ENTs in-network, they said to have his office call and they would be given an authorization number so the visit would be covered as in-network. When I called to tell his office this, the extremely rude receptionist first cut me off putting me on hold. When she returned she informed me they would not accept the reduced payment from CIGNA and that it was not their responsibility to work with my insurance. Had that awful receptionist not been so rude and unprofessional, I probably would have kept the appointment and paid out of pocket. Afer her rudeness I immediately canceled the appointment. Be prepared to tolerate the unprofessionalism if you need an appointment.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2010

Dr. Peron is wonderful! He put ear tubes in my 4 month old son and he was great! Procedure was quick and my son's painful ears were gone and he could ear us so much better. EXCELLENT bedside manner, super friendly and puts you at ease.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2010

Dr. Didier L. Peron's Credentials

• U De Pierre Et Marie Curie (Paris Vi), Uer Broussais-Hotel-Dieu, Paris (Grad. 1970)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Morristown, NJ