Ratings for Dr. Constantine G. Moschonas

Great doc, don't go to the p.a.though, she is horrible!

flag | Submitted February 6, 2017

My friend referred me to Dr. Moschonas and I feel blessed to be his patient. He knew more about my complicated medical history than any doctor I have ever been to. He is in the top 5 of the kindest, most considerate, caring and loving doctor I have ever had (and I have had many........ doctors and a very complicated medical history). We thank you Dr. Moschonas for being who you are, a real doctor!

flag | Submitted October 8, 2014

I have MS, and I have been blessed by being Dr. Moschanos' patient for the last 12 years. I could not have asked for a more knowledgable and carig doctor than Dr. Moschanos. He is the best and a God sent angel. God bless him and keep him in good health for his family and his patients.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2014

Was a patient of Dr Moschonas in 2011 and called to have a follow up visit this month and was told he no longer took my insurance and wouldn't even see me out of network! I am very disappointed that even though I had been a patient before that my new insurance doesn't qualify me to seen by one of the best neurologists here in Scottsdale. My name is Myra Belson

flag | Submitted January 12, 2014

Great doctor! I am so blessed to be able to see an amazing doctor! I recommend him to anyone!

flag | Submitted December 23, 2012

I was referred to Dr. Moschonas through a friend, whose mother had went through a similar issue as me. He is absolutely amazing! I have a complicated history but Dr. M never cared about any of it, just me as a patient. He is the kind of doctor that most other physicians need to look up to. He is intelligent, kind, gentle and confident. He does all that he can to make patients feel at ease and smile when going through difficult times. His PA is also extremely efficient and intelligent. If you need a neurologist that you want to stick with, this is your guy!

flag | Submitted September 30, 2012

Dr.Moschonas,AMAZING DOCTOR. If you are able to see this neurologist you are truly blessed, he has I believe cured me. He listens to me, he takes his time with me, he is everything I NEED AND WANT in a docotr , the person below must have been a real pest, because every person that goes to see Dr.M comes out with a smiling face and honestly better! RECCOMEND THIS DOCTOR TO ANYONE who wants answers

flag | Submitted October 30, 2011

After seeing this Dr. for 3 years, I was still not treated for my neurological problems after suffering a stroke. He wasted my time and billed insurance repeatedly for absolutely no medical help. I ended up seeing a different Neurologist. After a month, and some additional tests, he was able to answer all of my questions and provide the necessary treatment. I would not recommend Dr. Moschonas to anyone in need of medical treatment.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2011

He is the best. I could never go to another neurologist again. His entire staff is helpful, and his PA Kelly is very knowledgeable and is compassionate.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2011

I am so blessed to have a doctor like Dr.Moschonas, he has a way of putting your mind at ease, since I was very frightened about my anyerism, excellent bedside manners. Thank you Dr. Moschonas, he gets 5 stars in my book!!

flag | Submitted June 8, 2010

Dr. Constantine G. Moschonas's Credentials

• French

• St George'S Univ, Sch Of Med, St George'S, Grenada (Grad. 1987)