Ratings for Dr. Robert C. Gong

Dr. Gong has been our family doctor for more than 20 years! I cannot speak more highly about him! He is a superior diagnostician! he is attentive and expert. His staff is the same!

flag | Submitted March 8, 2016

Staff extremely unhelpful. Told me they weren't willing to cal my new insurance to see if they will accept my coverage! Are you KIDDING ME! What a joke. They caused me to leave Dr. Gong forever who has been my GP for more than 10 years! Terrible service.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2014

Dr. Gong is a fantastic doctor. When my husband was suffering from a medical problem and we were searching for answers we went to several doctors who didn't seem to care what was happening. Thankfully, we found Dr. Gong, who immediately understood, took plenty of time to ask questions, and listened. He has an excellent approach. He doesn't push drugs but only gives what's needed and encourages lifestyle changes. His office is run well and you don't have to wait a long time to be seen. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2013

Finally a doctor who listens! Very knowledgable and willing to listen to both my husband who is the patient and me, the wife. After just one visit I have confidence in the treatment my husband will receive.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2013

I've been a patient of Dr. Gongs for 13 years, and I feel he is the best doctor you could ask for.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2011

I am so glad I found Dr. Gong, I have been going to him for 5 years, he listens and knows what us seniors need. I hope he is in NV for a long time, would not trade Dr's for any reason. He is GREAT!!!!!

flag | Submitted September 10, 2010

I have been going to Dr. Gong for years. He was referred to me by another amazing doctor. Dr. Gong has great diagnostician skills, he asks all of the right questions and listens. He is kind and professional. Every referral he has given me as been top notch. His staff are all great as well. Office is efficient and on time.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2009

He is wonderful. Dr. Gong takes his time to listen to you. His skill and patience is unmatched.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2007

Dr Gong never rushes you. He listens to you. He has the perfect "bedside" manner. He is very caring and relates well even if you are 95. He is very competent too. I wish more physicians were like him; they would do well to follow his example.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2007

Extremely knowledgable internist with very pleasant concerned personality. Appropriate referrals.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2006

Dr. Robert C. Gong's Credentials

• University Of Southern California School Of Medicine (Grad. 1987)