Ratings for Dr. Mohamed A. Kourtu

wasted my time. doctor kept giving wrong names for medicines to be used in procedure for pain. missed two appointments, they made me wait 4 months before returned my phone calls. was promised before i went to their office i would receive trigger point injections and med management by staff. went into their office received a 45 minute lecture by some woman I've never met on how bad it was for me to miss my appointments with him. (first appointment missed car accident, second buss company did not pick up) woman was over joyed by the fact she got to waste my time. denied me service no shots, no meds. she wasted my entire DAY to lecture me. it was not until i got angry and said you are wasting my time now, and got up to go that she took blood pressure. OH, and forget having any procedures done in warren at the professional building. he only does them in HIS private clinic HE owns.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2011

Dr. Mohamed A. Kourtu's Credentials

• Univ Of Cairo, Fac Of Med, Cairo, Egypt (330-02 Prior 1/71) (Grad. 1987)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Warren, PA