Ratings for Dr. Gus J. Armendariz

Dr. Armendariz has a very rude,cold, and uncaring manner to him. I will not dispute that he is a good surgeon. But his after care and office staff at Toca including the physical therapy department are suspect at best. when going in for office visits his office seemed to be over booked so no time for you to really talk with or explain what is going on. In the seven or eight visits, it was common to wait 60 to 90 mins to been seen. For myself it seemed once I got to a point that I questioned him about physical therapy he turned to actually question my dedication to getting better, and just wanted to get me out the door. I contacted the administrator about my consern. And was told that my care was dr. Armendarizs' and Tocas' main concern. The very next visit I was released with no restrictions even though I told him point blank that I was still swollen and hurting. I went to an occupational clinic and was told I could not return to work in my condition. And now another surgeon says I am still in need of treatment. So please be ware if you are hurt on the job. Seems that he and Toca care more for the workers comp companies than their patients.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2017

Dr. Armendariz was very good, treated my father who does not speak English well. Was able to speak directly in fluent Spanish. Made things much easier!

flag | Submitted December 22, 2016

Great experience at TOCA, have seen several physicians all were nice and excellent at what they do. Dr. Armendariz is at the top of that list for me!

flag | Submitted December 22, 2016

Dr. Armendariz saved my foot. I can't ever thank him enough.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2016

Dr. Armendariz was wonderful. I highly recommend him!! He did a great job with my foot pain.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2016

Dr. Armendariz is the only orthopedic surgeon that I will ever go to. I have recommended him to several friends. He fixed my knee right up!

flag | Submitted December 21, 2016

Dr armendariz is a great physician. Highly intelligent and caring

flag | Submitted December 21, 2016

Excellent surgeon with fantastic bedside manner. Big fan

flag | Submitted December 20, 2016

Dr. Armendariz is one of the nicest and most professional physicians I have ever seen.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2016

flag | Submitted March 3, 2014

Dr. Gus J. Armendariz's Credentials

• University Of Southern California School Of Medicine (Grad. 1982)