Ratings for Dr. Steven E. Kasper

Knowledgable, but very cold to the point of at times feeling rude and invasive. The office is nice, but I don't think he fits the standard of his current medical group which combines kindness and compassion with medical expertise.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2014

I would not recommend Dr. Kasper to anyone – what a waste of valuable time and money spent for an unproductive appointment with an ignorant, pompous and dismissive doctor. I had agreed to take an appointment with Dr. Kasper when I couldn't get in to see either of my two regular doctors. He asked me a total of five questions (which were unrelated to why I was actually there) and completely disregarded the list of problematic symptoms I'd been experiencing for the past two years. I left my appointment feeling disappointed and disgusted. My final words of advice – save your time, money and breath -- while protecting your dignity -- and find someone else.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2013

I have been going to Dr. Kasper's office for 21 years. He was the default doctor when my doc was not in the office. Subsequently, when I really needed something urgent, he was the one I saw. I nick-named him, "Dr. Robot," because he is very stiff and business-like and does not smile. I would never want to go to him for a routine check-up. He gets the job done quickly and extremely efficiently without warmth or personality. If this is condusive to your personality, then he would be an excellent physician for you.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2009

Doctor attributed all my concerns to being over weight, and would do nothing. After changing doctors, all concerns were diagnosed and remedied. Also, he spent an inordinate amount of time doing a pap smear and asking questions related to my vagina and sex life(I had no concerns). I later found out that he has a background in infectious disease, and thus spends a lot of time asking questions related to that specialty (which I personally did not ask for). His manner was disrespectful and dismissive.I am an intelligent woman, was 35 or so pounds overweight, not obese. It takes a lot for me to post objections, but this doctor was so highly offensive and disrespectful that I felt a need to write.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2007

Dr. Steven E. Kasper's Credentials

• University Of Southern California School Of Medicine (Grad. 1988)