Ratings for Dr. Beatrice Wang

No nonsense and to the point , she diagnosed my problem and treated it. In and out

flag | Submitted May 20, 2017

Dr Wang is literally the best doctor in Canada. They may be late but they are educated. Their waiting list isn't a year long. You get quality not quantity here. I just found out they do Botox and Fillers and they are very reasonably priced compared to other fancy clinics. I'd rather get work done by someone who has done thousands of surgeries on the skin. Great results, they fit you in when they can. Dr. Wang is the nicest doctor I've met in Dermatology to date. Don't know where all these comments are coming from. Been a patient for 3 years now, by the way. Will always go back.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2017

We originally met Dr.Wang @ the old RVH Melanoma Clinic and were pleased to see her at the Cedars Cancer (Melanoma) clinic @ the new RVH today. She treated my 89 year old dad with the utmost respect and never made him feel as if he was wasting her time. She was kind and quite thorough, and asked dad if he was having any pain. It was obvious she reviewed his file before entering the room as she asked him specific questions from a previous appointment which another Dr facilitated. She proceeded to check his skin and reviewed new moles which were not dangerous. She recommended a blood work up to monitor certain levels due to some concerns from a previous PET scan revealing nodules on dad's thyroid. She was delightful and dignified. I believe she is the Director of the Melanoma Clinic @ the RVH> She also has a private clinic and teaches @ McGill. She apologized for the delay as she was replacing another Doctor. Very respectful! I think she is a brilliant Doctor with a dignified approach. Thank you Dr.Wang for your time & genuinely caring for ALL your patients regardless of their age. I know dad is in good hands. God Bless you and your entire team for your dedication.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2017

I had a skin problem while I was in Florida.I have seen 3 other dermatologists and could not remedy my pain.Met Dr Wang in April 2017 she gave me a prescription and my pain greatly decreases

flag | Submitted April 20, 2017

Very good doctor! She makes no mistakes! She might look cold, but she is professional and that's what counts.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2017

Je cherche un dermatologue pour mon fils qui a un problème de verrue plantaire et palmaire. L'assistante me dit que dr, Wong peut rencontrer mon fils mais elle ne fait pas de traitement. Ils ne traitent plus les verrues depuis que la loi empêche les frais accessoires. Elle va se faire payer pour regarder mais pas pour soigner! Mais qui va soignez les verrues alors? Elle me dit d'aller dans le privé ou à l'urgence de l'hôpital ou d'appeller le ministre Barrette! Beau professionalisme, il est loin le serment d'Hypocrate!

flag | Submitted March 29, 2017

Comment l'ordre des médecins du Québec peut-il accepter que des médecins réalisent des consultations de 2 minutes? Dans d'autres pays, ces médecins seraient rayés de l'ordre des médecins. Et tout cela avec de l'argent public (nos impôts). Quelle honte. J'aimerais qu'il y ait des enquêtes internationales de l'OMS pour que les gens au Québec réalisent que ce qu'ils subissent est inéthique. et ne serait pas accepté ailleurs dans des systèmes de santé de pays développés.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2017

Not good doctor. Money oriented. She is rushing and therefore making careless mistakes. This is unacceptable.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2016

Dr. Wang was the only doctor who was able to cure my severe postpartum acne. She is very polite, will answer any questions and seems to genuinely care about treating her patients. She has never recommended or suggested any procedure that wasn't covered by RAMQ. I actually asked her about one treatment not covered by RAMQ and she told me that I didn't need it and told me to wait until I was older.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2016

Horrible, money hungry doctor. take 5 months to get an appointment. No sense of urgency. always longs waits in the waiting room, like over an hour, and she works executive hours. So sees almost no patients daily.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2016