Ratings for Dr. Beatrice Wang

Not good doctor. Money oriented. She is rushing and therefore making careless mistakes. This is unacceptable.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2016

Dr. Wang was the only doctor who was able to cure my severe postpartum acne. She is very polite, will answer any questions and seems to genuinely care about treating her patients. She has never recommended or suggested any procedure that wasn't covered by RAMQ. I actually asked her about one treatment not covered by RAMQ and she told me that I didn't need it and told me to wait until I was older.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2016

Horrible, money hungry doctor. take 5 months to get an appointment. No sense of urgency. always longs waits in the waiting room, like over an hour, and she works executive hours. So sees almost no patients daily.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2016

Best dermatologist I have visited after seeing many others. She is always polite, responds to my questions/concerns without making me feel rushed, I have confidence in her knowledge and skills. She is frank about efficacity of products for conditions. No question is seen as trivial. I had surgical procedure in her office and she made it seem so easy.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2016

Excellent dermatologist! Went to her for the first time about 5 years ago with a very painful condition that no other doctor could diagnose... I had seen 6 other doctors prior, and was beginning to lose hope. She gave me an accurate diagnosis and effective treatment at my first visit. Very knowledgeable, kind, and helpful. I highly recommend Dr. Wang!

flag | Submitted June 10, 2016

I arrived a bit early for my appointment and was told Dr. Wong would be late. After waiting for almost an hour, I was called in. She checked something on my skin very briefly, said it was "nothing" and offered me a cosmetic thing that was not covered by RAMQ. When I said I was not interested in that, she said it was done and I could go. The whole thing lasted about 30 seconds (literally!).

flag | Submitted May 28, 2016

Well, it is clear that she is only money oriented and lacks competencies, we all know this by now. The question is how does the College des Medecins still allow her to practice...

flag | Submitted March 28, 2016

My experience as a patient with Dr. Wang has always been excellent. Her no-nonsense approach is perfect for me, hence straight to the point and providing an effective solution. I first saw her for a melasma issue. Her treatment included IPL (just a couple of sessions) and tips on facial daily care. She was adamant on the daily use of a good quality sun screen. Her treatment was effective and solved the issue, without a major cost. I actually saw her today, for another issue, and again, very professional, quick to the point, and a solid recommendation and treatment to follow. If someone is looking for a doctor who will coddle you or doesn't know how to succinctly get to the point regarding their issue for seeing her, than maybe she is not for you. But I definitely give her and her staff 5-stars.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2016

I had an excellent experience with Dr Wang and she is a very effective doctor servicing the end of the market where most dematologists dont ever bother with because the money is too small. The volume of patients they manage to get through is incredible and there are few dermatologists taking as many "public" patients as this practise. If you want smaller wait times then don't complainif it takes 6 months for an appointment because there are ony so many patients a doctor can see in any one day and this lady works non-stop all day long so of course there can be a backlog if a person decides to monopolise her time. In the end, for me it was one visit, problem solved within 2 months for a problem I had had for 10 years. That is what matters

flag | Submitted February 17, 2016

I had my acne treatment with the dictor in 2009 now its been 7 years my acne never came back she removed my scars with 4 times peeling because my face was very damage by the acne.i am very happy with my doctor and recommend her to many people around the city.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2016