You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Beatrice Wang

I arrived a bit early for my appointment and was told Dr. Wong would be late. After waiting for almost an hour, I was called in. She checked something on my skin very briefly, said it was "nothing" and offered me a cosmetic thing that was not covered by RAMQ. When I said I was not interested in that, she said it was done and I could go. The whole thing lasted about 30 seconds (literally!).

flag | Submitted May 28, 2016

Well, it is clear that she is only money oriented and lacks competencies, we all know this by now. The question is how does the College des Medecins still allow her to practice...

flag | Submitted March 28, 2016

My experience as a patient with Dr. Wang has always been excellent. Her no-nonsense approach is perfect for me, hence straight to the point and providing an effective solution. I first saw her for a melasma issue. Her treatment included IPL (just a couple of sessions) and tips on facial daily care. She was adamant on the daily use of a good quality sun screen. Her treatment was effective and solved the issue, without a major cost. I actually saw her today, for another issue, and again, very professional, quick to the point, and a solid recommendation and treatment to follow. If someone is looking for a doctor who will coddle you or doesn't know how to succinctly get to the point regarding their issue for seeing her, than maybe she is not for you. But I definitely give her and her staff 5-stars.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2016

I had an excellent experience with Dr Wang and she is a very effective doctor servicing the end of the market where most dematologists dont ever bother with because the money is too small. The volume of patients they manage to get through is incredible and there are few dermatologists taking as many "public" patients as this practise. If you want smaller wait times then don't complainif it takes 6 months for an appointment because there are ony so many patients a doctor can see in any one day and this lady works non-stop all day long so of course there can be a backlog if a person decides to monopolise her time. In the end, for me it was one visit, problem solved within 2 months for a problem I had had for 10 years. That is what matters

flag | Submitted February 17, 2016

I had my acne treatment with the dictor in 2009 now its been 7 years my acne never came back she removed my scars with 4 times peeling because my face was very damage by the acne.i am very happy with my doctor and recommend her to many people around the city.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2016

Dr. Wang treated me nicely and respectfully. The visit was brief and to the point. It was expensive. That doesn't mean that it wasn't professional or ethical. Private medical practices tend to generate this type of environment. It it to be expected. I thought she was nice and very knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2016

Terrible Doctor. As a doctor myself, I can absolutely say that she is unethical. Extremely money oriented. I will report her to the College des Medecines du Quebec. Everybody should do the same so she is investigated.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2016

I was told that her policy is for her patients to examine themselves each month and only call if they find something unusual. I have no idea as to what would be considered unusual as my previous doctor found a basil on my nose that I would never have seen. Her manner was abrupt and cold and I will never return!

flag | Submitted November 25, 2015

Waiting 2 hours to be seen is unacceptable. The staff should let you know when there is such a long delay. Patients deserved more respect than what dr wang gives. She also randomly cancels appoint with no effort made to reschedule.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2015

I have been trying to reach her office for the last 2 days to book an follow-up appointment and the line always rings busy with no possibility of leaving a voicemail. What is going on?

flag | Submitted September 1, 2015

Dr. Beatrice Wang's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "I arrived a bit early for my appointment and was told Dr. Wong would be late. After waiting for almost an hour, I was called in. She checked something on my sk..."

May 28, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Well, it is clear that she is only money oriented and lacks competencies, we all know this by now. The question is how does the College des Medecins still allow..."

March 28, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My experience as a patient with Dr. Wang has always been excellent. Her no-nonsense approach is perfect for me, hence straight to the point and providing an ef..."

March 15, 2016
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I had an excellent experience with Dr Wang and she is a very effective doctor servicing the end of the market where most dematologists dont ever bother with bec..."

February 17, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had my acne treatment with the dictor in 2009 now its been 7 years my acne never came back she removed my scars with 4 times peeling because my face was very ..."

February 5, 2016
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Wang treated me nicely and respectfully. The visit was brief and to the point. It was expensive. That doesn't mean that it wasn't professional or ethica..."

January 25, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Terrible Doctor. As a doctor myself, I can absolutely say that she is unethical. Extremely money oriented. I will report her to the College des Medecines du Qu..."

January 18, 2016
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "I was told that her policy is for her patients to examine themselves each month and only call if they find something unusual. I have no idea as to what would be..."

November 25, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Waiting 2 hours to be seen is unacceptable. The staff should let you know when there is such a long delay. Patients deserved more respect than what dr wang gi..."

November 23, 2015
  • A new 2.8-star rating has been posted. "I have been trying to reach her office for the last 2 days to book an follow-up appointment and the line always rings busy with no possibility of leaving a voic..."

September 1, 2015
  • A new 3.5-star rating has been posted. "Her staff is quite rude and aloof and the wait time is awful. She is however quite knowledgable and has helped me resolve some serious skin diagnosis. I've noti..."

August 21, 2015
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Wang sat with me and answered all my concerns. I never once felt that she was trying to rush me. She also gave me a complete body check. "

July 30, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Given an appointment at 8:45am. Office expected to be open at 8:30. Office is closed still at 9:00 am. No one called my home to cancel appointment taken with d..."

July 17, 2015
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "Dr Beatrice Wang is always in a hurry, never has time to really check a patient. Also she has no respect for the appointments, you can get there at 10 for your ..."

July 10, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "At a loss of words. Unacceptable business practice and the secretary or whatever she calls herself is just horrible and should work at Tim hortons rather than ..."

June 25, 2015
  • Website has been updated from "None" to "http://www.careywang.com/". Address has been updated from "None" to "4 Westmount Square, Bureau 100 Westmount, Montreal, Quebec H3Z 2S6, Canada". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "15147883200".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I really like this doctor. Even though it's a busy place, the staff is effective and always polite. They treat me with a lot of respect even though I'm a young ..."

January 30, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I have been a patient of Dr Wang for about 4 years. Was diagnosed with pre cancer cells, and were removed in her office. She has always been on time,no more th..."

January 27, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I saw her once and I wish I had not! She didn't seem so interested in looking at my skin at all! I went there for a fibroma that she decided that it should sta..."

December 19, 2014
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I like her. She was a little cold at first, but when you get to know her, she becomes very relax and very nice. She can look like she is not concerned with her ..."

December 10, 2014
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "I have seen Dr. Wang about four times over the past 3-4 years. Good luck booking an appointment, because her secretary's are beyond rude and they will never ret..."

November 26, 2014
  • A new 3.8-star rating has been posted. "Je l'ai rencontré a une occasion et j'ai été surpris de voir devant moi une Dr. à l'écoute et joyeuse dans son travail, elle était très sympathique avec moi et..."

November 4, 2014
  • A new 3-star rating has been posted. "I was a patient of Dr. Wang's when she was at the RVH. Fortunately, my complaints were not serious at that time. Now I have a lingering rash on my face which..."

October 15, 2014
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "This office makes it exceedingly difficult to call, leave messages, get responses, etc. It's as if they're NOT interested in talking to patients, but just takin..."

September 23, 2014