Ratings for Dr. Beatrice Wang

Excellent dermatologist! Went to her for the first time about 5 years ago with a very painful condition that no other doctor could diagnose... I had seen 6 other doctors prior, and was beginning to lose hope. She gave me an accurate diagnosis and effective treatment at my first visit. Very knowledgeable, kind, and helpful. I highly recommend Dr. Wang!

flag | Submitted June 10, 2016

I arrived a bit early for my appointment and was told Dr. Wong would be late. After waiting for almost an hour, I was called in. She checked something on my skin very briefly, said it was "nothing" and offered me a cosmetic thing that was not covered by RAMQ. When I said I was not interested in that, she said it was done and I could go. The whole thing lasted about 30 seconds (literally!).

flag | Submitted May 28, 2016

Well, it is clear that she is only money oriented and lacks competencies, we all know this by now. The question is how does the College des Medecins still allow her to practice...

flag | Submitted March 28, 2016

My experience as a patient with Dr. Wang has always been excellent. Her no-nonsense approach is perfect for me, hence straight to the point and providing an effective solution. I first saw her for a melasma issue. Her treatment included IPL (just a couple of sessions) and tips on facial daily care. She was adamant on the daily use of a good quality sun screen. Her treatment was effective and solved the issue, without a major cost. I actually saw her today, for another issue, and again, very professional, quick to the point, and a solid recommendation and treatment to follow. If someone is looking for a doctor who will coddle you or doesn't know how to succinctly get to the point regarding their issue for seeing her, than maybe she is not for you. But I definitely give her and her staff 5-stars.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2016

I had an excellent experience with Dr Wang and she is a very effective doctor servicing the end of the market where most dematologists dont ever bother with because the money is too small. The volume of patients they manage to get through is incredible and there are few dermatologists taking as many "public" patients as this practise. If you want smaller wait times then don't complainif it takes 6 months for an appointment because there are ony so many patients a doctor can see in any one day and this lady works non-stop all day long so of course there can be a backlog if a person decides to monopolise her time. In the end, for me it was one visit, problem solved within 2 months for a problem I had had for 10 years. That is what matters

flag | Submitted February 17, 2016

I had my acne treatment with the dictor in 2009 now its been 7 years my acne never came back she removed my scars with 4 times peeling because my face was very damage by the acne.i am very happy with my doctor and recommend her to many people around the city.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2016

Dr. Wang treated me nicely and respectfully. The visit was brief and to the point. It was expensive. That doesn't mean that it wasn't professional or ethical. Private medical practices tend to generate this type of environment. It it to be expected. I thought she was nice and very knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2016

Terrible Doctor. As a doctor myself, I can absolutely say that she is unethical. Extremely money oriented. I will report her to the College des Medecines du Quebec. Everybody should do the same so she is investigated.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2016

I was told that her policy is for her patients to examine themselves each month and only call if they find something unusual. I have no idea as to what would be considered unusual as my previous doctor found a basil on my nose that I would never have seen. Her manner was abrupt and cold and I will never return!

flag | Submitted November 25, 2015

Waiting 2 hours to be seen is unacceptable. The staff should let you know when there is such a long delay. Patients deserved more respect than what dr wang gives. She also randomly cancels appoint with no effort made to reschedule.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2015