Ratings for Dr. Luning Chen

she is a great doctor. Please come to her. She is very helpful and nice.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2013

Waiting time is over one and half hours. I need to find out another doctor for next time.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2012

The doctor is very straight forward. Gave me medicine for my problem, and I was all well after a couple of days. Staff is friendly. Thank you for taking good care of me.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2012

the front staff is not only unprofessional but they should all be terminated!! I work in healthcare and nothing should come first but the patient. Waiting time is minimum one hour without question. Girls are rude, unprofessional, don't know how to talk on the phone, are not knowledged about basic information.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2011

1.Waiting for 1-2 hours always. 2.Not willing to transfer patient to specialist - when I was short breathing, she even told me that "you don't need to check / do the allergy test". It's not responsible for her patien.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2010

I waited for more than an hour to see the doctor, and she was not even helpful. She didn't even did any basic checkups on me that most doctors do. She only spent 5 minutes with me and seems to like to talk to patients who pay cash. Not recommended!!!

flag | Submitted January 14, 2009

After waiting over an hour each time, she spends only about 5 minutes per patient.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2008

Dr. Luning Chen's Credentials

• Beijing Second Med Coll/Capital Inst, Beijing, China (Grad. 1988)

Top Hospitals in Alhambra, CA