Ratings for Dr. Vicki Nevins

Terrible therapist, very emotional and seems spaced out.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2015

I think Dr. Nevins is an excellent therapist as she is a very good listener, and can offer knowledge based opinions due to her many years in pratice. I like the way she offers practical ways to deal with situations, is very supportive, and most importantly has empathy.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2012

she is very kind and knowledgeable and i liked her better than all the other therapists that i have seen. she just understands me.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2010

What impressed me the most about her is that I found myself talking about my problems without her probing me. She just seems to have a way of getting you to talk without really doing anything to get you to talk, and I'm not sure how she does it, but I like it. She offers viable solutions to cope with issues, and challenges your ways of thinking. She likes to give homework assignments to accomplish between weekly sessions, that I found helpful. She's flexible and honest. I feel in control of the sessions while I'm there, and I liked that about her.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2005