Ratings for Dr. Lawrence J. Sheer

Im sending a letter to the board and also I will post comments on YELP... from looking at the ratings, maybe he should consider getting a new staff !

flag | Submitted September 16, 2017

This was the worse experience ever. Lawrence Sheer's office manager was completely rude and dismissive. They come off as racist people. not to mention that I informed the office that I would be out of the country until sept. The office manager claims that they left me several messages. I only received 2, one to confirm one appointment and the other telling me that she's sending my account to collections. when i returned to the USA I called to talk about the situation. I explained to the office manager that i did speak with someone to tell rhem that i would be away, not to mention that on my visit no one talked to me about a $300 visit. The office manager was very condescending with they way she handled the matter. she told me that i should have called the office when i was on vacation and that i should have expected a fee for the visit. I then had to suggest that when Lawrence Sheer is on vacation then he needs to answer his phone and return calls. as for the office visit, no one talked to me about a fee before or after the consultation. I then told her that the office has this RACIST undertone. the staff is very rude as well. it waa only one staff member that seems to be genuine to people and she's one of the ladies at the the front desk I then requested to speak with Lawrence Sheer to let him know about this entire situation and she said that she would fwd the message. I Haven't heard anything from him yet. I did call my dentist to let them know that they should never give a referral to that office again. I've known Anthony vacotura for years and im surprised that they would have any dealings with this place. apparently Lawrence Sheer has no issue with the unprofessional and RACIST undertones of his staff! I dont recommend this place at all, unless you are white!. its very unfortunate that people are still ignorant in 2017 almost 2018. Lawrence Sheer has no moral compass either to allow a situation to go this far. apparently all he cares about is the money !!$$

flag | Submitted September 16, 2017

I have been blessed with awful teeth. I was in desperate need or an emergency root canal and I called Dr. Sheer's office first thing the following morning. They took me right away. I was so nervous, as I've had so many bad experiences. I was surprised that I didn't feel a thing! The healing process was flawless as well. I had one uncomfortable dayou, they had me come in right a away to check it out and set me up with a pain relief remedy. I don't understand the negative reviews- I've been in the office 3 times and didn't have to wait any longer than a few minutes. Also, I have terrible anxiety and the staff kept me super calm. My oral surgeon also said that Sheer is one of the best around with a stellar reputation. He's a bit forward but I can deal with that.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2017

Staff was okay...they are well trained... Dentist was Brutal....must have had assembly line experience...not for the sensitive type

flag | Submitted March 3, 2016

Dr. Sheer is awesome. Ive had many root canals before and not one of the root canals that Dr. Sheer has performed on me NEVER needed to be redone. He is extremly thorough and will not let you leave the chair until he is completely satisfied with the work he has dome.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2016

Is more of a production line than a doctor office. The doctor is always late. Then you there for 3 hrs. Run!!!!!!

flag | Submitted February 13, 2015

What more can I say? He is the Best of the BEST! Kind, caring and listens to you. I wish he were a general dentist so I could see him more often. Re did a peer's work and kept me out of pain.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2014

Dr Sheer is the best endodontist around. I've had the bad luck of needing many root canals. Every one performed by another doc, Dr Sheer has had to retreat. Not one of his failed. He is so thorough, empathetic, and funny too. The office staff is great. They've been with Dr Sheer for years, which really says something.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2014

I'VE HAD SEVERAL PROCEDURES DONE BY DR SHEER AND HE IS THE BEST. NEVER HAD ANY PAIN, HIS OFFICE TAKES PARTICULAR CARE WITH INFECTION CONTROL. WOULD RECOMMEND ANY TIME.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2014

The best! Highly recommend. Listens to you. Takes your symptoms seriously.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2013