Ratings for Dr. Lawrence J. Sheer

Staff was okay...they are well trained... Dentist was Brutal....must have had assembly line experience...not for the sensitive type

flag | Submitted March 3, 2016

Dr. Sheer is awesome. Ive had many root canals before and not one of the root canals that Dr. Sheer has performed on me NEVER needed to be redone. He is extremly thorough and will not let you leave the chair until he is completely satisfied with the work he has dome.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2016

Is more of a production line than a doctor office. The doctor is always late. Then you there for 3 hrs. Run!!!!!!

flag | Submitted February 13, 2015

What more can I say? He is the Best of the BEST! Kind, caring and listens to you. I wish he were a general dentist so I could see him more often. Re did a peer's work and kept me out of pain.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2014

Dr Sheer is the best endodontist around. I've had the bad luck of needing many root canals. Every one performed by another doc, Dr Sheer has had to retreat. Not one of his failed. He is so thorough, empathetic, and funny too. The office staff is great. They've been with Dr Sheer for years, which really says something.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2014

I'VE HAD SEVERAL PROCEDURES DONE BY DR SHEER AND HE IS THE BEST. NEVER HAD ANY PAIN, HIS OFFICE TAKES PARTICULAR CARE WITH INFECTION CONTROL. WOULD RECOMMEND ANY TIME.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2014

The best! Highly recommend. Listens to you. Takes your symptoms seriously.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2013

Dr. Sheer was amazing! He was kind and patient! Most of all he did the procedure without causing me any pain!!!! I am so thankful!

flag | Submitted July 11, 2012

Nice guy, and he was able to save two of my kids teeth instead of doing root canals, office staff could be nicer

flag | Submitted May 26, 2012

I am the biggest baby when I normally have to go see a Dentist. When I found out I needed to have a root cannel, I was beside myself. . lol . My Dentist recommends Dr. Sheer and when I tell you he is the greatest, he is the GREATEST!! I would recommend him to anyone. He is so nice, makes you feel very comfortable and I felt no PAIN at all!!

flag | Submitted May 10, 2012