Ratings for Dr. Robert Wodecki

First time patient. Will only use Dr wodecki. Very friendly and professional

flag | Submitted February 2, 2017

Dr. Wodecki is the best doctor I have ever seen. He is patient, kind, and takes his time. He dx my fibromyalgia, but only after exhaustive tests ruling out everything else possible. He was recommended to me by my brother, who sees Dr. Wodecki for ankylosing spondylitis. I drive over 2 hours one way to see him, and it is well worth it.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2014

Dr. Wodecki was the first rheumy who was able to help me with fibromyalgia and lupus. He takes his time, does a lot of testing to make sure of right dx. I actually see his PA Chris Comfort now, and he is awesome. I like him even better than Dr. Wodecki. He also is very knowledgable, plus he is compassionate, which is also very important.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2011

I was misdiagnosed by Dr. Wodecki who prescribed redundant meds for me resulting in very severe reactions. Though he was polite and approachable, I did not find him knowledgeable and could not recommend him. After several office visits I was getting worse so was advised to see another rheumatologist. Many people are helped by this doctor but I was not one of them. His office is always full but he is not hurried in his examination of his patients. But I felt uneasy from the first visit that he was jumping to conclusions about my condition and my suspicions were proven right. Exercise caution if you decide to use him as your rheumatologist.

Submitted May 8, 2009

Moved to this area 2 years ago and used this site to pick out new Rheumy. Had a wonderful doc back in RI and was worried about finding one as good. Well Dr. Wodecki is wonderful. Doesn't rush you gets all tests done that are necessary and pays attention to your over all health. I drive about 45 minutes to see him and it is time well spent

flag | Submitted February 11, 2009

Dr. Wodecki is completely thorough in testing and is excellent in knowing how to treat your particular kind of arthritis. He has helped me more than anyone else with Fibromyalgia and Osteoarthritis in general. He is empathetic and leaves no stone unturned until you have some relief from pain. I would recommend him over any other rheumatologist that I have tried with little or no success in treatment. He is worth a half hour's drive and whatever time that I must wait. He skimps on no one's time and always appears unhurried no matter how busy he is. He helped a lot with medications for some internal problems also. I would recommend him to anyone suffering from any type of arthritis or other immune disorder.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2005