Ratings for Dr. WAHBA Wahba

Long waits. Set up as many appointments and sleep studies as possible to maximize profits. My wife is a physician, she says there is no reason for the number of sleep studies and appointments he tried to perform on me, except profits.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2015

this man has no time to dilly,as his patient load is beyond belief with everyone now finding out about apnea he can barley keep up ,all sleep related matters are here on the net ,don't waste his time..he is in a hurry to save lives

flag | Submitted August 10, 2011

I found the doctor to be very harsh on the team at the hospital. When he's done with you he just walks away, no indication that the consultation is over. He is a great doc that likes to make sure that you know that in his pinheaded train of thought, everyone is beneath him... I will not return.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2011

Helpful,polite, has treated my husband as well as myself. Dr is caring & listens to concerns as do the physician assistants. Since he does listen as long as it takes,this may be why they are not timely.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2011

Dr Wahba is extremely knowledgeable. He listened attentively and addressed all of my concerns. Saw him for pulminary difficulties. Excellent Doctor. I found out later that my co-worker has also seen him and said: He's good isn't he?"

flag | Submitted January 20, 2010

He and his staff were very helpful. Their GREAT. I now sleep well.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2009

Dr Wahba treated my husband for approx ten years before he died. He is now my doctor. When we knew my husband was dying we had a birthday party and Dr. Wahba, his wife and children were the only doctors who attended. He is a wonderful doctor and a wonderful man!

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

The cost is increased with insursance coverage. My share of a 15 min followup was 600 dollars after blue cross paid. Does not listen to my concerns and cost is premium.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2008

Dr Waba is a no nonsense kind of a guy. Tells it like it is, which i like. He is very knowledgable about sleeping disorders and if you follow his consul will cure or improve your problem.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2007

Does not listen to patients and ignores their questions. Head nurse is always extremely rude.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2007

Dr. WAHBA Wahba's Credentials

• Ain Shams Univ, Fac Of Med, Abbasia, Cairo, Egypt (330-04 Pr 1/71) (Grad. 1971)