Ratings for Dr. William A. Dobbins

My family loves Dr. Dobbins! He is kind, gentle, knowledgeable, caring, and never rushes us through our visits. Two of my children are patients of his and my anticipated third will be a patient of his, no doubt! I cannot say enough good things about Dr. Dobbins. I also love his nurse, Bonnie. She is fantastic!

flag | Submitted April 5, 2009

Dr. Dobbins is a wonderful pediatrician for first-time parents. He is a great listener and was very thorough and gentle with our baby. We never felt rushed and he even offered to let us visit his office to have our baby weighed at our leisure (as we transitioned from pumped milk to nursing). We were so disappointed when we switched insurance companies and were unable to stay under his care. We highly recommend Dr. Dobbins.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

one of the most kind, considerate, loving pediatric doctors I have ever known. He and his staff are very attentive and do a wonderful job helping parents/children. I couldn't find a better doctor for my kids

flag | Submitted July 27, 2007

Dr. William A. Dobbins's Credentials

• Univ Of Nm Sch Of Med, Albuquerque Nm 87131 (Grad. 1975)

Top Hospitals in Auburn, CA