Ratings for Dr. Robert D. Boyd

A terrific doctor with a dry sense of humor that apparently goes over some heads. He knows his stuff and is extremely easy to understand and communicate with.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2017

This doctor is borderline Narcissistic. He is condescending and does not listen or take his patient's complaints to heart. I was right about my medical condition. Because he did not listen I had an emergency condition and now I am permanently disabled. He should be disbarred!

flag | Submitted November 19, 2016

Worst family practitioner I have ever known. Incompetent, does not listen to patient, condescending , and undisciplined. His staff is completely incompetent. He and his staff completely changed my life for the worse.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2016

I took my dad to Dr. Boyd and i thought he was great. The wait was not long and hes a great doctor. Very nice and informative.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2015

I have been seeing Dr Boyd for to many years to count. so you gotta wait a bit no big deal you wait for everything nowadays...I happen to like him as a Doctor

flag | Submitted March 27, 2015

Wait can be over hours. I sat in the room for over an hour while he was in the other room speaking with a pharm. rep. Very unprofessional.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2013

worst doctor I have ever experienced. Waited 3 and a half hours to get in to see him and was scolded for complaining about it. Never fills prescriptions, never calls back when there is an emergency, never goes to the hospital to see his patients, talks more about himself and the insurance industry when you finally get in to see him, just an awful doctor. Time to hang up his stethoscope and retire.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2013

I recommend Dr Boyd to anyone who asks. The office in not fancy, the wait is long, and the staff seems to change with the season however, I will continue to see Dr Boyd till he retires. I adore him and he takes good care of me.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2012

DR. BOYD IS A VERY HELPFUL AND UNDERSTANDING PHYSICIAN. HE IS MINDFUL AND CARES FOR THE PATIENT, UNLIKE OTHER DOCTORS WHO SEE YOU WITH ONE FOOT IN THE DOOR AND THE OTHER OUT. ALTHOUGH THE WAIT CAN BE A LITTLE LONG IT IS WELL WORTH IT. THE FRONT DESK IS VERY HELPFUL A WELL AS HIS NURSE. I AM GLAD TO HAVE CHOSEN HIM AS MY PCP. ALL THESE NEGATIVE REVIEWS ARE ABSURD, THEY MUST BE UNDER ALOT OF STRESS OR MEDICATION.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2012

Consistently overbooks - over 20 patients per hour. The staff is very rude.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2012

Dr. Robert D. Boyd's Credentials

• Des Moines Univ, Coll Osteo Med & Surg, Des Moines Ia 50312 (Grad. 1974)

Top Hospitals in Woodbridge, NJ