Ratings for Dr. Anjali A. Pathak

All she does is write scripts. More and more meds.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2016

I've had the misfortune of having to see a psychiatrist for a long time. I just moved to Jacksonville and kind of picked one at random. I figured every one I've seen has been the same so it shouldn't really matter. !!!WORNG!!! This is the worst doctor's office I've ever been to. The other reviewers pretty much have it. Expect to wait FOREVER! I once waited 2 hours! The staff is RUDE! One time I heard them curse at each other. Also good luck having them get back to you without bothering them incessantly. I actually tested this recently and got a call back 3 days later. DON'T GO HERE!!!

flag | Submitted August 11, 2011

The staff is rude. The office decor is terrible. You are made to wait at least an hour for your "scheduled" appt.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2011

She is not a talkative doctor but she will listen. Her staff is LOUSY no better word can be used. She didn't ask me many questions but she was made aware of any problems I was having and she did recommend appropriate treatment that was helpful. If she felt there needed to be changes made based on assessments from teachers and such she would explain the reasons why in detail. She does seem shy at first.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2010

She doesn't even talk to you. All she does is write prescriptions.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2008

Dr. Anjali A. Pathak's Credentials

• Dr V M Med Coll, Shivaji Univ, Sholapur, Maharashtra, India (Grad. 1981)

GHI