Ratings for Dr. Kathleen S. Donahue

This doctor gave my child anesthesia that contained an allergen after we advised her that my child was allergic to peanuts and eggs and she had on an allergy band. Furthermore, she advised us her child had allergies to peanuts. Would she give fail to check for allergens in meds if it was her child? I think not. I guess my child's life isn't important. What's more, my child had a severe anaphylactic reaction and her airways swoll shut and this doctor. This doctor nearly killed my child and she is struggling for her life and in the ICU almost a month later when she should be home. She had the audacity to confront us in a very disrespectful manner. Her license needs to be revoked because she poses a clear danger to the public. Shame on HMC for allowing Dr. Donahue to practice medicine in its facility.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2013

Dr. Kathleen S. Donahue's Credentials

• New York College Of Osteo Medicine Of New York Institute Of Technology (Grad. 1989)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Hershey, PA