Ratings for Dr. Christopher A. Blake

I was told that doctor Blake was a great doctor but, that was not my expierence. I would not recomend Dr. Blake. I would recomend Dr. Russo

flag | Submitted June 23, 2011

I went to Dr. Blake a couple of months after an auto accident for my shoulder. Because there were other injuries, he wanted to wait and see if my shoulder pain would get better after the neck injury (being handled by another surgeon) healed. While he did operate on it a year later, when I finally went back to him, I greatly appreciated that he didn't rush into surgery. Instead of thinking of his wallet, he chose to think of what was best for me. My shoulder is still a problem but this is not Dr. Blake's fault. There is no clear reason why I continue to have severe tendonitis as there is now adequate room for the tendon to heal. I would not hesitate to see him again nor to recommend him to a friend! He also took care of my knee years ago.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2009

This doctor came highley recommended to me for a heel spur removal and repair of a torn medial menescus. I beleive he cut the nerve in my foot when he did the heel spur removal and he didn't seem to understand why I was having minimal pain. After he released me, the pain got worse. Nerves take a long time to heal and I think it took longer for the nerve to start sending signals to my brain than the recooperation period lasted. I don't know what happened to my repaired medial menescus, but it tore again. I cannot blaim him for shoddy work, as I believe some of these re-tears do happen, but I wood say that,(for me), his work did not work. I need to inject here that I had a foot doctor fix my nerve problem later with outstanding results. My torn medial menescus is still a problem.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2007

Dr. Christopher A. Blake's Credentials

• OREGON HEALTH SCIENCES UNIVERSITY SCHOOL OF MEDICINE (Grad. 1976)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Mcminnville, OR