Ratings for Dr. Luis F. Pineda

Since 1985 Dr. Pineda and his staff have cared for my mother, father and now me. They make you feel like a part of their family and not just a patient. The only reason the punctuality is not a "5" is because he takes as much time with each patient as necessary. I can also depend that anyone else they would refer me to is equally competent. They are everything you could ask for in a doctor and his staff.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2009

Dr. Pineda has been wonderful to both me and my mother. We both suffer from blood disorders and he has taken the time to educate us about our disease, explain why he is recommending the treatments he wants us to have and helped us to navigate through a difficult insurance verification process. Dr. Pineda and his staff go out of their way to let you know how much they care for you and your total well-being. The NP Christy that works along with Dr. Pineda is also wonderful and will answer any questions you have regarding your care. Dr. Pineda restored my faith in physicians.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2008

This is just the best physician. He is very loving and caring to his patients and anyone who suffers from cancer even if they are not his patients. Spends lots of time with you and family. Staff have worked with him for very long time and are all very warm and caring. Very well ran office. Just a wonderful physician and person.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2007

Dr. Luis F. Pineda's Credentials

• Univ De San Carlos, Fac De Cien Med, Guatemala (Grad. 1974)

GHI