Ratings for Dr. Kim A. Wayson

ANYONE COSIDERING DR.WAYSON FOR SURGERY NEEDS TO LOOK AT HIS MALPRACTICE RECORD. HE WOULD NOT RETURN MY CALLS AFTER MY 1ST NECK SURGERY. I WAS IN EXCRUCIATING PAIN AND NEVER DID A POST OP. MRI. SIX MONTHS LATER HE ORDERED ONE UNDER THE PRESSURE OF ANOTHER DR. AND CALLED ME AND SAID "IT LOOKS LIKE I MISSED" BEFORE MY SECOND SURGERY I FOUND OUT THAT A FAMILY FRIEND CAME OUT OF SURGERY BRAIN DEAD...THE LASER PIERCED HER BRAIN. I WAS TERRIFIED TO HAVE MY SECOND SURGERY BUT HAD NO CHOICE..POST SURGERY HE CAME INTO MY ROOM AND JOKINGLY SAID TO MY MOTHER AND I..."I LOST U ON THE TABLE BUT WAS ABLE TO REVIVE YOU!" NOT FUNNY...ESPECIALLY CONSIDERING THE CIRCUMSTANCES. A LOCAL NEWSPAPER DID A STORY ON HIM CALLED "LOSING PATIENTS"..THERE HAVE BEEN MANY. HIGH AMOUNT OF "BAD PATIENT OUTCOMES AS WELL...STAY AWAY FROM HIM..IT JUST MAY COST U YOUR LIFE.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2010

The most wonderful doctor you can imagine! Friendly, attentive, and very caring! He saved my husband's life and continues to take time out of his busy schedule to see him, 3 years after the surgery. Many personal phone calls during his recovery -- I can't say enough good things about him!

flag | Submitted May 16, 2009

Better look at this Oregon State malpractice site before http://inquiry.bme.state.or.us/inquiry/ORmalp.jsp

flag | Submitted August 23, 2007

Good bed side manner, likeable, but seems to have lost interest in me after insurance payment. Did not contact me when he said he would, I called my insurance company and complained to get him to call me. I suspect this may be the result of his case load.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2007

Dr. Kim A. Wayson's Credentials

• OREGON HEALTH SCIENCES UNIVERSITY SCHOOL OF MEDICINE (Grad. 1978)