Ratings for Dr. Julia O'Connor

Amazing physician. Amazing person. Tony is awesome too!

flag | Submitted October 26, 2015

She's a wonderful Doctor very caring awesome personality. I'm happy to have her as my family Dr. Tony is the great too.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2015

She listens, cares, and does her best to help you.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2015

She is an excellent doctor who listens to your concerns and will send you to see a specialist if needed. Friendly and truly wants to see you healthy. Tony is the most friendly receptionist that I have ever met. He always makes time for a little chat and a laugh which helps to relax you.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2014

Just had another great yearly check-up with Doctor O' Connor, she is always patient and makes sure I have all tests and examinations to make sure my health is good. She is very informative and attentive to a patient.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2013

Dr. O'Connor is a awesome doctor, she makes sure she examines you completely, never rushes check ups but takes her time and explains all tests that you have done. She always shows great interest in my health and makes me feel comfortable in her office. She makes sure I have all the required tests relating to my age group to aid my health and well being. I wish she had been my first and only doctor, but so glad she is my doctor now for a few years. I feel its very important to feel comfortable with your doctor and she always make me feel that way.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2013

Best GP out there! Friendly, patient and thorough. Tony, her receptionist is amazing as well. Truly dedicated...The epitomy of what a family physician should be!

flag | Submitted February 17, 2013

She is very considerate and takes her time when dealing with a patient! Wish I would of had her as a doctor a long time ago. She is a special and great doctor. She is very caring and willing to listen and provide any information that you may need when dealing with your health.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2012

I found when she was in the room with you, you had her undivided attention. She was so practical and easy to talk to. I wish I still lived close so I could have kept her as my family doctor! The best doctor I've had by far.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2012

Excellent Doctor! Takes good care of patient & explains patient's health well!

flag | Submitted November 9, 2011