Ratings for Dr. Azhar Bishay

great doctor......very helpful.... very approachable lady. ive been going to her for approximately 5-6 years. highly recommend her. Apparently her secretary quit her job. she was amazing. fast and super friendly, caring, and helpful and very busy in the office.. can not say the same of her new staff... a man and a lady.... very slow. difficult to understand what they are saying. office wait time is now longer. mrs rosa, you will be missed. thank you for being so caring towards my health/concerns and addressing to my problems. you are by far the best doctors assistant i have met. best of luck in your job search.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2016

I went to see Dr. Bishay for allergy testing as a new patient. I was immediately greeted by her helper, who was very kind. After filling out the appropriate paperwork I was moved to Dr. Bishay's office where we went over my medical history. She is absolutely lovely and extremely knowledgeable. The entire process was explained, in detail. After the testing I was left waiting to see if I would have any reactions. Both the helper (I forget her name) and the doctor checked on me. Overall a great experience. I would imagine the negative comments are from people with a negative attitude because there is no way these two ladies are anything like the negative comments below. I highly recommend visiting Dr. Bishay.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2016

Had a very bad experience with Dr Bishay. She did not wash her hand between appointments. When I questioned her about this sheinitially said that she did go to the prepartaion room and wash her hands. However I was sitting waiting beside the prep room and she did not enter it. Then she said that she "did what was appropriate". I find it difficult to trust a professional when they lie to you on any matter. Very poor, very unprofessional. I am suprised thatbshe is rated #3 in Hamilton on here.

Submitted January 12, 2016

I had an appointment today. the doctor kept cutting me off when i speak. I felt like i was wasting her time.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2015

Daughter was diagnosed with allergy to cashews 5 years ago, we have been to see her since then to be tested for seasonal allergies. she was kind, carring and informative, highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2015

Why did she stop your prescription refill ? is it because maybe you haven't been in her office for a while, and you need to be seen before your prescription is put repeats.? Thats for your safety? Why weren't you given a receipt? Is it because you were given one already? I think that makes a good doctor. She cares for your health, that's why repeats were not given.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2015

Worst doctor I have ever dealt with. Stay awayyyyyyyyyy. They stopped refilling my prescriptions for no reason and refused to give me a receipt so I could hand it in to my insurance company. I'm out 200 dollars...... Thanks bishay

flag | Submitted August 14, 2015

GREAT doctor. Great staff. Assistant is overworked. She needs help. I watched her run around the office. She does so much.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2015

WOUNDERFUL and helpful doctor, and her assistant is also great, knowledgeable and super friendly. This doctor really knows her stuff. Helped my son with his allergy. A really great doctor.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2015

Dr. Bishay is a very sweet lady and a great doctor. Thank you doctor bishay for helping me with my asthma and allergies. My asthma is now well controlled. Great doctor. Her staff was very helpful over the phone.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2015