Ratings for Dr. Azhar Bishay

I found the receptionist very lovely its a busy office but she really takes the time to smile and make you feel welcome. Dr. Bishay is lovely listens very well. I had some questions and concerns and made me feel very comfortable. This office is very professional. I would recommend this allergy clinic.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2018

It’s nice to finally see a doctor who takes her time with you answers questions and isn’t rushing you out the door. The waiting room was not overbooked, the receptionist was friendly and professional. I highly recommend this allergy clinic

flag | Submitted January 19, 2018

Great Allergist Doctor, he explain things to you. Office well taking care of . Everyone nice

flag | Submitted December 20, 2017

This allergist has the worst secretary . Her secretary is very rude, unprofessional, and unethical. I wonder why doctors would hire such incompetent staff to represent their clinic. If you complain to the doctor, she does nothing but enable her secretary's nasty unprofessional behaviour. Save yourself and find another allergist.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2017

great doctor......very helpful.... very approachable lady. ive been going to her for approximately 5-6 years. highly recommend her. Apparently her secretary quit her job. she was amazing. fast and super friendly, caring, and helpful and very busy in the office.. can not say the same of her new staff... a man and a lady.... very slow. difficult to understand what they are saying. office wait time is now longer. mrs rosa, you will be missed. thank you for being so caring towards my health/concerns and addressing to my problems. you are by far the best doctors assistant i have met. best of luck in your job search.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2016

I went to see Dr. Bishay for allergy testing as a new patient. I was immediately greeted by her helper, who was very kind. After filling out the appropriate paperwork I was moved to Dr. Bishay's office where we went over my medical history. She is absolutely lovely and extremely knowledgeable. The entire process was explained, in detail. After the testing I was left waiting to see if I would have any reactions. Both the helper (I forget her name) and the doctor checked on me. Overall a great experience. I would imagine the negative comments are from people with a negative attitude because there is no way these two ladies are anything like the negative comments below. I highly recommend visiting Dr. Bishay.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2016

Had a very bad experience with Dr Bishay. She did not wash her hand between appointments. When I questioned her about this sheinitially said that she did go to the prepartaion room and wash her hands. However I was sitting waiting beside the prep room and she did not enter it. Then she said that she "did what was appropriate". I find it difficult to trust a professional when they lie to you on any matter. Very poor, very unprofessional. I am suprised thatbshe is rated #3 in Hamilton on here.

Submitted January 12, 2016

I had an appointment today. the doctor kept cutting me off when i speak. I felt like i was wasting her time.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2015

Daughter was diagnosed with allergy to cashews 5 years ago, we have been to see her since then to be tested for seasonal allergies. she was kind, carring and informative, highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2015

Why did she stop your prescription refill ? is it because maybe you haven't been in her office for a while, and you need to be seen before your prescription is put repeats.? Thats for your safety? Why weren't you given a receipt? Is it because you were given one already? I think that makes a good doctor. She cares for your health, that's why repeats were not given.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2015