Ratings for Dr. Bill L. Duke

Their office is very comforting and appealing, not cold and clinical, my husband didn't mind coming and sitting in the waiting area with me. The staff treated everyone like they were friends or family. They were asking about their children, in some cases playing with the small children or giving them a treat. The receptionist was even holding patient's babies and tending to them as their mother was in the exam room being seen. Alot of the patient's seem to have developed friendships with each other from their frequent visits (OB patients mostly). Several patients who were arriving for their appointments spoke very positively about their experiences there and about Dr. Duke. I found him to be very kind, informative, gentle spirited and knowledgable. He spent over 45 minutes talking to me in his office about my medical history, prior to my exam and took another 20-30 minutes with me in the exam room and after the exam also. He welcomed all my questions and was very patient.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2007

Dr. Bill L. Duke's Credentials

• University Of Tennessee College Of Medicine (Grad. 1986)

Top Hospitals in Ashland City, TN