Ratings for Dr. David T. Elmgren

Delightful, caring, friend, he is all of them. He saved my life. I will miss him, but I know I'm in good hands with his group.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2014

very experienced surgeon, Dr elmgren did quite a few procedures on me and saved my life all and all I can say he never surgar coated anything anwsered the questions I had and didnt scare me with every detail. I was broke as was my family and he still saw me. I believe that without him I would have suffered and might not be available to write this. I must say it has been an uphill battle for us both i think my quality of life has been increased and he is very skilled and dedicated(he stood over me 12 hours looking through a scope simular to a microscope) during a surgery he expected to spend an hour or two I have had a host of surgeries almost a 100 now all of which were very necessary. If you need a kidney stone removed this is your guy. I hope that you can trust my analysis of the gentlmans skills btw the phone number is 503 561 7100

flag | Submitted June 6, 2011

Dr. David T. Elmgren's Credentials

• OREGON HEALTH SCIENCES UNIVERSITY SCHOOL OF MEDICINE (Grad. 1969)

Medical Mutual Of Ohio