Ratings for Dr. Sajal C. Dutta

Dr. Dutta quickly understood the issue, gave me a range of possible approaches, and was able to resolve the issue in a single visit. Professional yet personable. Great staff.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2018

Dr. Sajal C. Dutta's response
Thank you for letting us know! Take care.

Submitted June 11, 2018

Dr Dutta was very thoughtful, helpful, and answered all of my questions

flag | Submitted May 16, 2018

Thank you!

Submitted June 11, 2018

Every thing was fine- from diagnosis to surgery and follow ups.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2018

Great experience. Excellent office staff, easy check-in. Dr. Dutta immediately had an answer for me and everything is now "up and running." Thank you Dr. Dutta for you help!

flag | Submitted April 18, 2018

Great doctor... I was very impressed and pleased with his kind manner as this was my first surgery,

flag | Submitted April 17, 2018

Made an appointment the week before. When I signed in the office staff said their copier was broken so I had to give them my only copy of my insurance information. I waited 1 hour past my appt. time. Dutta spent 5 minutes with me and after a 30 second examination of my body diagnosed me with Herpes even though I told him I was married and knew I didn't have VD. I also didn't have any other symptoms for HSV and I told him that. He said he couldn't help me and sent me to the VD clinic. They said I had water warts and treated the few they found. They were surprised that the little painless bumps could be confused with herpes sores. $222 bill.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2016

Dr. Sajal C. Dutta's response
Thank you for your comments regarding your medical care. We are sorry that you weren’t happy with the care you received. The Oregon Clinic takes all patient feedback seriously— comments and concerns help our staff and providers better serve our patients.

Submitted April 5, 2016

I am not really sure about this clinic, Feeling pain I went in and talked with the doctor. Spent 5 min with the doctor who ordered a ct scan. Had to call twice to get the results which needed a second test to get better idea of the situation. 5 days have passed since second test and after 4 calls to office no doctor or pa has the courtesy to call me back. So far they have made me feel worthless as a patient by making me wait for the results and refusing to call me back. This doctor seems to have no respect for how he treats human beings in pain. Others have had good results with him but he has treated me awfully bad.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2012

Vasectomy surgery was as smooth as could be expected. Dr. Dutta was very fast and very personable. I had an option for valium but declined, and I was back in action in less than a week!

flag | Submitted September 22, 2011

Dr. Sajal C. Dutta's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Dutta completed his medical degree at the University of Southern California School of Medicine in 1996. He completed his internship and residency at Vanderbilt University Medical Center and has been practicing in Oregon since 2002. He is a Diplomate of the American Board of Urology and is a Fellow of the American College of Surgeons. Dr. Dutta has extensive experience in minimally invasive treatments for BPH, stone disease, and use of the DaVinci surgical system for genitourinary cancers. He is currently head of robotics at Emanuel Hospital. In addition, he has conducted research into how specific urologic treatments affect quality of life for patients. Dr. Dutta is intrigued by all aspects of urology and enjoys the fact that there is always something new to learn. He is particularly interested in prostate related surgery and has conducted research into how specific urologic treatments affect quality of life for patients. Dr. Dutta believes in his work and believes in the relationships he has established with the people he cares for. He says one of the most rewarding aspects of his practice is sharing in the lives of his patients. Request an appointment: http://www.oregonclinic.com/our-team/sajal-dutta

• Hindi
  • English

• Univ Of Southern Ca Sch Of Med, Los Angeles Ca 90033 (Grad. 1996)

GHI