Ratings for Dr. Karen E. Lynch

Brief office visit for a referral. Refused to refer me to the endocrinologist I requested. Spent about 5 minutes trying to defend her belief that Idaho is east of Nevada rather than paying attention to my medical issues. On my previous visit I asked for information on stroke and heart attack risk evaluation because my optometrist had found a blood clot inside my eye and told me to get checked out. She referred me to acupuncture because they deal with circulation. The acupuncturist suggested a carotid artery scan. Dr. Lynch said she hadn't suggested it because the clot I had was in a vein.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2011

I think Dr. Lynch is like the old fashion type doctors who take the time to ask questions, be concerned and very knowledgeable about womens bodies. I will hate the day she ever leaves the clinic. I only see her once a year for my checkup but she takes the time so I don't care if she is late. I take my Nook!

flag | Submitted February 24, 2011

Dr Lynch is a fantastic Doctor. I've never experienced a more caring, knowledgeable health care professional. she lets you know that she cares about you.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2010

Great Doctor...Horrible front office staff. Many of my friends have left because the front office staff. I have seen them yell at an old lady that was confused on when her next appointment was scheduled. The staff will ask personal questions of patients while the patient is in the grouded waiting room - trust me I have sat there awkwardly while an older gentleman tried to answer questions that were clearly personal and should have been done in private. There is an older nurse that provided the flu shot - she was terrible! She talked bad about other staff members and had no concern about proper medical care. She was also incredibly mean to a child as we watched on from the hallway - she didn't even bother to close the exam room door. It is time for them to get a new front office staff that enjoy their jobs and are kind to patients. They need to get nurses that want to be there. If they did that- people would be flocking to get care with Scotts Valley Medical!

flag | Submitted April 13, 2010

Dr. Karen E. Lynch's Credentials

• University Of California, Davis School Of Medicine (Grad. 1982)

Workers Comp