Ratings for Dr. Lailae Furutan

I was with Dr. Furutan for over 15 years and loved her for the first ten. She cared and really wanted to help. However, I don't know if life and stress have taken their toll or if it's classic "burnout" she just hasn't been attentive or all the interested. It was so bad that during a phone call she gave me two, not one, incorrect lab results and told me I didn't have something that I did. I was so upset and never really got over it. I've since changed primary doctors. I miss her because she was my doctor for so long, but the level of care has declined at least for this patient.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2016

Love this Doctor. She actually cares! Great bedside manner and reminds me of how Doctors were in the past, they actually listened!

flag | Submitted March 3, 2013

I've been with Furutan for some years now. My first visit, I didn't like her but over time she has been SO caring and attentive. Any time I need a referral for anything, she will give it, no questions asked. She is honest about the positives and negatives to treatments and is genuinely concerned about her patients getting better. As a large woman (who was much larger before), she never said anything rude about my size like some other doctors. Also, she doesn't rush you. She listens to all of your concerns and will do research if she doesn't know the answer off hand. She is also open to suggestions and alternative treatments if you feel strongly about them and can give good reasons for your request. Her nurse, Claudia, is also awesome. Sometimes the staff and nurses are just as important as the doctor. I know I can always call them with any problem and they'll help me.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2013

Excellent, knowledgable physician. The best of the best.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2008

Dr Furutan is a superior doc. She allows and fosters my participation in my care. She is open to new ideas, my ideas as well as having a discussion about my questions. I highly recommend her to all. Her staff is great too.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2008

She is the most caring doctor I have ever expereinced. She actually sits down and talks with me at every visit. She also calls back when I need a question answered or to further a discussion that began in her office. When she does not have an answer, she gets one. She also refered me to a specialist withput any qualms. I feel very fortunate to have discovered her.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2008

a heartless beaurocrat. doesn't deserve the title "caregiver."

flag | Submitted April 11, 2008

My previous physician treated my symptoms. Dr. Furutan is trying to find the cause of my migraine headaches. She has sent me for numerous tests and to various specialists. I am now being treated by pain spewcialists, having been referred by Dr. Furutan. I feel like I have an opportunity to recover. The Doctor is knowledgable, compassionate, but not afraid to chew you out if you don't do as she says.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2007

Dr. Lailae Furutan's Credentials

• Azerbaijan State Med Inst, Baku, Azerbaijan (Grad. 1991)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Highland, CA