Ratings for Dr. Jacques Piche

Very knowledgeable and helpful. It was convenient to have outpatient surgery on my sinuses in the office. Staff is kind and accommodating. Dr. Piche is very thorough and gets right to the point, he will answer questions and tell you his opinion so those who only wish to hear what they want instead of how it really is might not like how he comes across; I however, appreciate his candor.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2015

I don't know what all the negative reviews are about - I just had an appointment and I thought he was great. Staff members were helpful, Dr. Piche was genuinely concerned about my wellbeing, information provided was thoughtful and thorough. In and out, very accommodating to my own schedule. I would highly recommend this Dr. If you're truly suffering from an actual condition this Dr. can very much change your life. Well worth the time and energy spent.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2015

Dr.Piche was very rude, uninteresting, arrogant and would not recommend him for anything. His communication and beside manners are non-existent.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2012

I was not satisfied at all with the bedside manors. No help when I asked or showed concern for my condition. I was told it will be fine and that I worried too much. Possibly if it was explained better or just show some concern when a patient asks why I can’t hear any more. I was able to hear prior and I was assured I would be fine after my operation. I am now almost completely deaf in one ear. I would defiantly NOT recommend Dr Jacques Piche.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2012

This man is rude and totally uninterested in his patients. Very arrogant and obnoxious.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2011

very knowledgeable and helpful. Very human too - I highly recommend this ENT to anyone living in NY State near Plattsburgh.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2006

He does't respond to what you ask,and his general statement is "its nothing you should be concerned with" if you weren't concerned about your health you would not be in his office!

flag | Submitted August 20, 2005