Ratings for Dr. Stephen K. Choong

When i went to the office for an emergency visit, the woman at the front desk was rude and cleary didnt care about my well being. Then, during the proceedure/surgery, the same front desk woman was attempting to make small talk and laugh with my husband while he was trying to console my tears and pain. We both found this quite odd. I then called and left a voicemail after hours regarding my bill, which i had already paid and just wanted clarification on. While i was at work the following day and away from my phone, the front desk woman returned my call. She spoke to my husband and told him that I had left a rude voicemail, and that i was not allowed to be seen in that office anymore. The message I had left was quite standard and of no complaint as i had already paid for and finished my services. This is by far the worst doctors office i have ever visited. The front desk service was beyond horrid and I would be shocked if anyone ever returns for care. WORST DOCTORS OFFICE EVER!!!

flag | Submitted December 20, 2012

Dr. Stephen K. Choong's Credentials

• Univ Coll Dublin, Nat'L Univ Of Ireland, Fac Of Med, Dublin (Grad. 1970)

Top Hospitals in Gresham, OR