Ratings for Dr. Bradley P. Bengtson

Incredible results for Male Lipo and Gynecomastia! Love him! Best thing I ever did!

flag | Submitted July 17, 2017

Dr Bengston and his staff are great to work with! Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

Dr. Bengston has been amazing! I went from a 32 A to a large C small D and was back to normal activities about a day after my surgery. Really happy with my results so far. Dr. Bengston and his staff are extremely kind and really put any worries I had to rest. Can't say enough nice things about Dr. B.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2017

I was recommended to Dr.Bengston by several friends for breast augmentation,best decision I could have made. I had a great experience!

flag | Submitted April 30, 2016

I went to Dr. Bengtson for a breast augmentation and he did an amazing job! I went from a small A cup to a 32C cup. I had 335cc silicone implants. I could confidently say I left with no pain and recovery was so easy!

flag | Submitted September 18, 2015

After numerous pregnancies (9) I came for a second opinion to Dr. B for a breast augmentation and lift after my first visit to another local plastic surgeon could not show me photos of before and after the surgery. The first plastic surgeon spent maybe 10 minutes talking with me. I felt very nervous but I did not know where to go next. A friend recommended I see Dr. Bengston and I am so happy I did! He took a ton of time to map out a plan for my surgery and answer all of my questions. We sat together almost 45 minutes and he was not in a hurry. I received many before and after photos with different size implants. Dr. Bengston is very humble and personable with a great bed side manner. The morning of the surgery I was of course a little anxious. Dr. Bengston came into the room and put my mind at ease and greeted my husband warmly. His quiet confidence made us feel at ease. To say I am so happy about my surgery and results at this time (3 weeks post op) would be an understatement! The surgery was a walk in the park just like Dr. B said it would be. I only took some Acetaminophen and Ibuprofen after the surgery for 3 days and no narcotics were needed. I look forward to getting a tummy tuck in the future with Dr. Bengston because of my quick recovery, his great bedside manner and his confidence. The office is spectacular. Alicia answered all my questions about breast augmentation after my photos that she took and showed different size implants. Elizabeth was so wonderful to work with scheduling my surgery just 2 weeks after my consult and was always a quick email of phone call away and put my mind at ease. I enjoyed my 1 week post op appt. with a very kind nurse named Ashley where she gave me some great advice about wearing sunscreen of my incisions for a year and more. This office is incredible! Love all of these down to earth people - I will be switching over here for all of my Botox needs and more. Thank you Dr. Bengston !!

flag | Submitted March 4, 2015

I have been a client of Dr. Bengston for over 20 years. I trust his judgement, his honesty, his skill as a surgeon and his sincere understanding of my aging 'needs'. He takes the time to listen to my concerns and when he looks at me, he doesn't see 'dollar signs', he sees me and what I want the final outcome to be. His staff is the best I have ever encountered. They are compassionate, caring and concerned for the comfort of the clients that come in to the office. They are forever smiling and they make me feel like family - after 20 years - I'm old enough to be their mother, but I look like their sister!!

flag | Submitted February 27, 2015

Dr Bengston did a revision for me on my Breast implants and I went from a so-so outcome to amazing. My implants look natural and he gave me cleavage I have never had. He was thorough, professional and his office is amazingly beautiful- something you just want to be in. I'm very, very happy with my surgical outcome. I have referred several friends to him and highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2015

Dr. Bengtson is the best! I wouldn't even consider another surgeon! His work produces natural results with minimal scarring and pain.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2015

I had a Breast Augmentation with breast lift. My results are nice, but I wish I would have gone bigger. He sized my breasts to fit my body. I should have listened to all my friends and gone bigger. I'm going back for a revision because I'm unhappy with the size. My surgery went well, they're just too small. I paid $8200 for my surgery so I'm curious to see how much the revision will cost.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2015

Dr. Bradley P. Bengtson's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

DR. BRAD BENGTSON is a Board-Certified Plastic Surgeon dedicated to helping each patient achieve the Surgical or Non-Surgical results they desire. His reputation for excellence, state-of-the-art techniques and compassion has created a large following of patients seeking to turn back the effects of aging. He has a true passion for making a difference in the lives of his patients. With his surgical expertise and over 20 years of Plastic Surgery experience, Dr. Bengtson travels the world educating Plastic Surgeons on his innovative procedures and techniques. It is his passion to help you find the right path to ensure the safe, natural and restored results you are seeking. He is Certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery and is a distinguished member of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons and the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons. He is a sought-after Global Speaker and Educator on all topics of Cosmetic Procedures and Aesthetic Plastic surgery as well as a recipient of two prestigious Tiffany Awards by the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ASAPS) - 2010. He has been Voted Best Doctors in America® consecutively since 1996 and “Best of Grand Rapids in Plastic Surgery” by the Grand Rapids Magazine for 5 consecutive years.

• In Univ Sch Of Med, Indianapolis In 46202 (Grad. 1986)
  • Anderson University Indiana (Grad. 1982)

• Breast augmentation
  • Liposuction
  • Gynecomastia (enlarged breasts in men)
  • Face-lift
  • Brow lift
  • Blepharoplasty
  • Rhinoplasty
  • Breast lift

• Voted “Best of Grand Rapids in Plastic Surgery” by the Grand Rapids Magazine for the past five consecutive years
  • Top "100" Plastic Surgery Practices in the United States - 2014 by Allergan, Inc
  • Named one of the Best Plastic Surgeons in America and is listed in Castle Connoly’s Top Doctor guide - 2014
  • Recipient of two prestigious Tiffany Award by the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ASAPS) - 2010
  • Best Research Award Michigan Academy of Plastic Surgeons Capsular Flap - 1990