Ratings for Dr. Robert J. Tozzi

Dr. Tozzi is an incredible doctor and person. I've been seeing him for over 10 years, and he has always taken the time to answer any of my questions, and address any of my concerns. I have always felt comfortable and well cared for because he goes above and beyond in diagnosing and monitoring my HCM heart condition. His staff is polite and unbelievably friendly. I wish that every doctor could be as knowledgeable and caring as Dr. Tozzi.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2013

Dr. Tozzi has seen my 5 year old 2 times in the past year. He is great! He made her feel very comfortable. He is very thourough & knowledgeable plus he has a great bedside manner! His staff is friendly and helpful (refreshing to find this at a doctors office!) Very reassuring! Would definately reccomend! :-)

flag | Submitted August 6, 2009

My daughter has been seeing him for years. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2008

Very good doctor.answered all my questions and made me feel very safe to have him there for my daughters care.we see him every year.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2007

Dr. Robert J. Tozzi's Credentials

• Umdnj-New Jersey Medical School (Grad. 1983)

Amerigroup