Ratings for Dr. Rima Kopelman

This is the worst doctor ever. Spent 5 minutes with me and told me I need to exercise. I'm still in so much pain.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2017

The coldest woman I ever met in my life! I went there years ago, no tests. She diagnosed "fibromyalgia" without xrays or MRI's. I have severe Sjögren’s Syndrome with RA that she never looked into. Cold as ICE and uncaring!

flag | Submitted April 10, 2015

Been going to Dr. Kopelman for 13 years and she saved my life with her knowledge of vasculitis which I battled for over 2 years. Treatments were rough but she came to every one. My husband and family were very imppressed.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2008

i've been going to Dr. Kopelman for over 13 years and she is extremely knowledgeable and she saved my life.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2007

She spent about 5 minutes with me and then offered Paxil or Zoloft. Claimed I had fibro even though I had just one sore spot. I've since found a dr. who diagnosed me correctly AND has helped me greatly.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2007

Dr. Kopelman is a very informative and smart doctor. After going to numerous doctors for pain in my legs/thighs she was the only dr. to prescribe a new type of medicine which I read could cure my problem!

flag | Submitted July 12, 2006

Dr. Rima Kopelman's Credentials

• Columbia University College Of Physicians And Surgeons (Grad. 1977)

Top Hospitals in Midland Park, NJ