Ratings for Dr. Peter Pang

He's will spend time with patients provided they are not white

flag | Submitted June 22, 2017

This Guy will literally be the death of you, I'm surprised he hasn't been sued for a bunch of money yet, He does not care about you. My mother has been going to him for year, she remains royal to this doctor even though she tells me she stresses out every time before going because of Dr.Pangs attitude. He dismisses patients and acts like he just wants you out of his office, my mom is literally terrified of being a bother to him even though she has legitimate health problems. I've been going to this doctor since i was young and because of this attitude i thought i was healthy for most of my young adult life. That was not true as a have a multitude of health problems that he just plainly waved aside saying something like that I'm young and it will cure itself. I recently sprained my angle and toes 2 months ago and i went to see him, i was in a lot of pain and require further examination or even a specialist, he literally said just put some ointment on it and it should be fine, well i looked into it with other professionals and it turns out i NEEDED SURGERY. DONT SCARIFICE YOUR HEALTH! Find a doctor that actually knows what the hippocratic oath is.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2016

Now has two offices in Scarborough, try reaching him at: Address: 3447 Kennedy Rd, Scarborough, ON M1V 3S1 Phone:(416) 297-8724

flag | Submitted February 26, 2016

Does anyone know what happened to Dr. Pang's practice? Seems the office is closed, the sign is taken down and the phone number is de-registered. Did he retire?

flag | Submitted November 5, 2015

Terrible doctor. Rude and arrogant. Knows absolutely nothing about medicine. All he cares about is $$. Do yourselves a favour and stay away from him!

flag | Submitted September 13, 2014

Horrible doctor. Very rude and arrogant. Treats me like I own him something when it's HIS job to help me. Doesn't really ask for my symptoms and tries to get me out of his office ASAP. please don't go to him.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2014

Dr.Pang has been my Doctor for many years I suffer a lot of elements and for each diagnosis he sent me to a specialist and the specialist said the same thing Dr.Pang said.Also he used easy English not medical words that I don't understand.If you are looking for a no SB Doctor he is it and easy to get an appointment his ratings have gone down do to a chair lift that no longer works so people give him a bad rating it's not him they are rating it's his office.He is a great doctor and it will be a sad day for me when he is retired and no longer my doctor.I give him 5 out of 5.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2012

I would first like to say that Dr. Pang was absolutely inattentive to my needs when I went to him concering a medical issue. He gave me about 2 minutes of his time - no exaggeration - and basically shrugged it off as "stress". He also - due to the fact that he spent little time asking what my symptoms were - misdiagnosed me as having one infection when I KNEW I had another. This means he prescribed me something that I bought, and when it inevitably did not work at all I had to seek assistance from another doctor. I find it reprehensible that this man can spend 2 minutes with me only and have the audacity to make a diagnosis and waste my time AND my money. He's exceptionally arrogant, unkind, and clearly has no knowledge of patient care. I have had other friends who have gone to see him and hold the same viewpoint on his practice. His practice is actually a disservice to patients - an incontrovertibly substandard of practicing.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2012

One of the worst doctors in town. He just dont care for ur pain. Very bad when it comes to reference. He dont even gives pain killers just recommend advil.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2012

I went to Dr. Pang for these mysterious bites/rashes on my skin. He fluffed it off and said it was eczema without really taking a look and prescribed me some cream. I got a second opinion at St. Michael's hospital and I met two doctors there that both concluded that it was bed bugs. A doctor should know the difference between what eczema and bed bugs look like, especially since bed bugs are such an epidemic in toronto right now. My uncle had the same problem with a rash that he presented to Dr. Pang, to which he said it was also eczema. It ended up being psoriasis. Not every rash is eczema Dr. Pang.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2012