Dr. Timothy N. Hickman

Outstanding Staff Badge
World Class Punctuality Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Timothy N. Hickman

Very professional and willing to answer any questions for us as first timers.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2017

Dr. Hickman and his staff were the absolute best. Dr. Hickman was passionate, knowledgeable, attentive and I never felt 'rushed' as you feel with some doctors. I had a bit of a scare on one Friday night and was able to get in touch with the on-call nurse and she scheduled for me to come in for an ultrasound the following morning to ease my worries. Also, my assigned nurse always called me back in a timely fashion whenever I left her messages.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2017

Everyone was very welcoming, friendly, and encouraging through the entire process!

flag | Submitted June 21, 2017

Es muy buen doctor , para mi el mejor de todos ya que despues de 20 Anos no podia quedar embarazada y el hizo mi sueno realidad y con nada le podre pagar lo agradecida que estoy con el . Y con todo su equipo . Dios los bendiga a todos !! ...

flag | Submitted May 26, 2017

Dr. Hickman is excellent. He is one Dr you always feel open with, he understands where you are coming from and when it comes to his job, he is amazing. Cannot think think of anything negative to say about this team but to sing praises about them. Never have I had a bad experience. I would recommend him anyway.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2017

I have mixed emotions. I had a failed IVF cycle with this clinic and Dr. Hickman. Despite everything progressing along "as it should" and despite the fact I had great embryos at day #5, it was a failure. I think the hardest thing for me was the lack of human empathy as you are going through this. It's so unbelievably stressful. Your whole life is on hold. You are rushing to appointments before and after work. Most of the time, Dr Hickman was very busy and seemed to barely "fit me in". I felt like I was on a conveyor belt. When the cycle was confirmed to be a failure I got no phone call or personal contact from my own doctor. Only a call from my nurse telling me to stop my hormones. I'm heart broken and I just want to speak with someone who can help me process this... and I didn't get that at this clinic at all.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2017

Dr Hickman is so patient and kind. I appreciated that he always takes the time to answer our questions and talk to us.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2017

Terrific experience, super attentive, professional. Made this experience truly great !

flag | Submitted March 6, 2017

Dr. Hickman was great. Very thorough with all questions and concerns. Houston IVF made a complicated and stressful process easy to understand and eased any concerns I brought up.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2017

Dr Hickman has been wonderful to work with throughout our infertility experience. He has always shown great compassion and kindness towards us and helped to understand what was happening and how to move forward in our journey. We are so grateful for such an amazing doctor.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2017

Dr. Timothy N. Hickman's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Hickman is the Medical Director and Co-Founder of CCRM Houston, formerly known as Houston IVF. He holds Clinical Associate Professor Appointments at both the University of Texas Medical School-Houston and Baylor College of Medicine. He is a Board-Certified Reproductive Endocrinologist by American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology, and served on the Executive Board of the Society for Assisted Reproductive Technology from 2001 – 2011. Additionally, Dr. Hickman has been named a “Top Doctor in Reproductive Endocrinology” by U.S. News and World Report, a “Top Doctor” and “Top Doctor for Women” by H-Texas Magazine and a “Texas Super Doc” by Texas Monthly Magazine. After graduating from Brigham Young University, he received his M.D. from St. Louis University School of Medicine. His residency in Gynecology and Obstetrics and subspecialty training in Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility were performed at Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine. Dr. Hickman then served as program director and medical director of the Air Force’s in vitro fertilization program at Wilford Hall Medical Center in San Antonio, Texas before co-founding Houston IVF with Dr. William Schoolcraft of the Colorado Center for Reproductive Medicine. At Houston IVF, he led the team that helped his patient become the first in Texas to achieve a pregnancy resulting in live birth using cryopreserved eggs. Dr. Hickman is a Fellow of the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, a Member of the American Society for Reproductive Medicine, a Member of the Society for Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility, and is the former Webmaster of the Society for Assisted Reproductive Technology. He is the former American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists Delegate to the American Medical Association-Resident Fellow Section and former ASRM delegate to the American Medical Association Young Physician Section. Additionally, Dr. Hickman serves as an Oral Board examiner for the American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology where he examines doctors when they apply for board certification. He is the author of articles on in vitro fertilization, endometriosis, uterine fibroids, progesterone supplementation, psychosocial aspects of infertility, and ovulation disorders and has shared his data at national and international medical conferences held on these subjects.

• English

• St Louis Univ Sch Of Med, St Louis Mo 63104 (Grad. 1990)

Bakery & Confectionary Union Plan