Ratings for Dr. Timothy N. Hickman

Very professional and willing to answer any questions for us as first timers.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2017

Dr. Hickman and his staff were the absolute best. Dr. Hickman was passionate, knowledgeable, attentive and I never felt 'rushed' as you feel with some doctors. I had a bit of a scare on one Friday night and was able to get in touch with the on-call nurse and she scheduled for me to come in for an ultrasound the following morning to ease my worries. Also, my assigned nurse always called me back in a timely fashion whenever I left her messages.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2017

Everyone was very welcoming, friendly, and encouraging through the entire process!

flag | Submitted June 21, 2017

Es muy buen doctor , para mi el mejor de todos ya que despues de 20 Anos no podia quedar embarazada y el hizo mi sueno realidad y con nada le podre pagar lo agradecida que estoy con el . Y con todo su equipo . Dios los bendiga a todos !! ...

flag | Submitted May 26, 2017

Dr. Hickman is excellent. He is one Dr you always feel open with, he understands where you are coming from and when it comes to his job, he is amazing. Cannot think think of anything negative to say about this team but to sing praises about them. Never have I had a bad experience. I would recommend him anyway.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2017

I have mixed emotions. I had a failed IVF cycle with this clinic and Dr. Hickman. Despite everything progressing along "as it should" and despite the fact I had great embryos at day #5, it was a failure. I think the hardest thing for me was the lack of human empathy as you are going through this. It's so unbelievably stressful. Your whole life is on hold. You are rushing to appointments before and after work. Most of the time, Dr Hickman was very busy and seemed to barely "fit me in". I felt like I was on a conveyor belt. When the cycle was confirmed to be a failure I got no phone call or personal contact from my own doctor. Only a call from my nurse telling me to stop my hormones. I'm heart broken and I just want to speak with someone who can help me process this... and I didn't get that at this clinic at all.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2017

Dr Hickman is so patient and kind. I appreciated that he always takes the time to answer our questions and talk to us.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2017

Terrific experience, super attentive, professional. Made this experience truly great !

flag | Submitted March 6, 2017

Dr. Hickman was great. Very thorough with all questions and concerns. Houston IVF made a complicated and stressful process easy to understand and eased any concerns I brought up.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2017

Dr Hickman has been wonderful to work with throughout our infertility experience. He has always shown great compassion and kindness towards us and helped to understand what was happening and how to move forward in our journey. We are so grateful for such an amazing doctor.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2017

Dr. Timothy N. Hickman's Credentials

• St Louis Univ Sch Of Med, St Louis Mo 63104 (Grad. 1990)