Ratings for Dr. Craig R. Hall

Dr. Hall is an extremely knowledgeable doctor, he was able to thoroughly answer all of my questions during my pregnancy. I agree with the other comments that he would be the doctor to have in a high risk pregnancy. Even though he is great doctor, I think I'll be going to a nurse midwife next pregnancy to get that holistic, personal touch.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2010

Dr. Hall delivered 3 of my babies. I love that man. He always made it to my fast deliveries, and he got my baby out fast when the cord was wrapped around her neck. He also delivered my friends baby that had complications, and he found the complication soon and got her to go full term. He knows his stuff, and is such a good Dr. I would recommend him to anyone!

flag | Submitted August 17, 2010

Dr. Hall is very invested in his patients. When there were some test results he was concerned about with my last pregnancy he personally called me at home to schedule a follow up appointment the next day. He is compassionate and gentle.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2009

Dr Hall is the best DR i have had in along time. He knew right away what was wrong and we delt with it. He is a very blessed man. DR Hall is very good at what he does. I wish I didnt have to move or i would still be seeing him.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2008

Dr. Hall is an amazing doctor. He's very personable and cares for all of his patients. He was very helpful and I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2007

Dr. Craig R. Hall's Credentials

• George Washington University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1985)

• BCBS Georgia